The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PS3+UFC= Im The Champion

jazz1

you lpt dont know what your missing, i mainly bought the ps3 for warhawk i have other games they are all crap. Wait till warhawk 2 comes out you lot will know then what a real game is:D

i should:D they got all $#@! games on ps3 a[art from warhawk and this ufc game looks just half decent

Are you delirious mate? :blink:

Admittedly there is a drought of any Star games on any system at the moment, but come on!! lol

In all seriousness, Nintendo have always made the best systems and subsequently have always had a decent line up of games. But there decision to use these new "innovative controls" and no HD in the Wii (while a genuis move for sales and profit), has left the gamer some what short.

For the first time, for the last year, i've actually favoured another system over Nintendo's.