The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PS3+UFC= Im The Champion

jazz1

I'm unsure how something like UFC could be made into a "decent" game..

Just can't see how a few button presses could activate the world of functions that would be needed to make it realistic... unless they steer away from the realism?

Just can't see how a few button presses could activate the world of functions that would be needed to make it realistic... unless they steer away from the realism?

play the demo is wicked and realistic

I played the Demo on the Xbox the other day mate. Whilst it's not a game for me, I was quite impressed by the moves, grapples, clinching and various others you could pull off. Bit like the Beat 'em up games, it's mainly combo based to pull of something special.

Enough tricks on Fifa09 right? - similar to that in terms of combinations.

I played the Demo on the Xbox the other day mate. Whilst it's not a game for me, I was quite impressed by the moves, grapples, clinching and various others you could pull off. Bit like the Beat 'em up games, it's mainly combo based to pull of something special.

Enough tricks on Fifa09 right? - similar to that in terms of combinations.

I would have thought to make UFC really good, it would all be abuot controlling different limbs independantly? I don't know, i'll give it a go perhaps, seen as though the developers have spent a lot longer thinking about how it would work than the 2 mins i have! :D

Still, not a fan of bashing buttons for combos and moves. That's far to "90's" for me.

err... I'll wait to pick it up in a Morrisons bargin bucket in about a week ;)

add me

DannoSupra - how original, same for 360 by the way chaps!

I shall add you tonight on both sir - I'm SupraSonicUK btw :)

We should get some regular Forza2 going on here I think?

I would have thought to make UFC really good, it would all be abuot controlling different limbs independantly? I don't know, i'll give it a go perhaps, seen as though the developers have spent a lot longer thinking about how it would work than the 2 mins i have! :D

Still, not a fan of bashing buttons for combos and moves. That's far to "90's" for me.

Dont waste your time , its crap . Looks good and first impressions are quite good but gets boring oh so quickly.

Ok add me guys im buying this tommorow anyone else got ps3 getting this and playing online i will demolish you:d

PSN= MONKEYBOJ3, Thats with a J

why are you playing kiddies games?

challenge me on Street Fighter 4 and ill show you how you can perfect somebody in 9 seconds lol