The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few interior bits

creative

Been having a clear out and found these bits off my old supra. I cant take them to Oz with me so here they are!

Genuine Rad Cap.

Only used for a few hundred miles as I was testing the system when it was over heating. sold

Starter refurb kit for an N/A

Brand new and still sealed. Refurbed the starter until I got these but the car was written off before I could fit them! sold

Cig lighter

Been used but in good condition. sold

Viscous and fan

For an N/A. I got this to replace mine, again when I had overheating problems. never fitted it as it was the rad that was blocked.

Not tested but was sent by kieron so I have no reason to doubt it isnt ok. Sold as. £30 + postage

Boot foam

In excellent condition. Includes the little wooden inserts, jack, winder, wrench and wheel chock. foams £30 + plus postage without tools. £60 + postage with tools.

Boot Blind

Good condition, faded on one side, other side in excellent condition £25 + postage

Items located in West Yorks... WF4 postcode so happy for collection. I would prefer a bank transfer or cash if collecting.

I dont use paypal if I can help it as I dont like the fees but if there is no other way please include 4% ontop of final price for these silly paypal fees.

cheers folks:thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Boot foam

In excellent condition. Includes the little wooden inserts, jack, winder, wrench and wheel chock. foams £30 + plus postage without tools. £60 + postage with tools.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/creative/FOR%20SALE/200905192258_784.jpg

cheers folks:thumbs:

Hi,

I'm just looking for the one bit of boot foam (no tools) in the link.

Would you split them up ?

Thanks

Pete

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.