The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CRX (Delsol) PX for a Supra

Spike3.0

Hi everyone,

I'm wanting to PX my current car a Honda CRX (Delsol) SIR for any fair condition Supra.

I've been a member on here for a while now and I've been waiting far too long to make the change !

I not in any mad rush to make this deal so if anyones thinking of selling up soon then please send me a message if their interested...

The CRX has under 55k miles and has been in the family since it was imported back in 2000.

It has the transtop elec roof, elec windows, elec mirrors, aircon, 12mths MOT, 6mths Tax etc...

It's has the famous B16A2 engine with auto(manual overide) box, making one nippy go-kart style car. Great fun to drive anywhere !

Its completely standard with no boy racer add on's, and got a lot of good comments at the recent Japfest meet.

Thanks for looking everyone,

Please ask for any other information I might have forgotten to add/more photos etc...

Andy

[ATTACH]92843[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]92872[/ATTACH]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.