The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus 300 sport wheels

bignum

Just got a set from Lexus dealer (Teesside) for £1,200 so they are still around, looked for months and months for used set but no joy, They do look the dog's, Good luck

Are they the diamond cut, or the silver painted ones?

Mike

People pay around £800 - £1000 just for the wheels. I have seen gs300 sports go for that sort of money with the same wheels on. Got me thinking about buying one once, swapping the wheels and selling it on for not that much less than the car cost.

Do you have the part numbers ?

Mike

These are the part numbers from manufacture may be different according to Lexus,

AM 28134 10j x18H2

AM 28133 8 1/2jx18H2

This info was taken from spec sheet that was packaged with the wheels, it's in German so !!! If you like PM me your address and I'll drop one in the post for you.

Chris.

yeah they are the ones, but they are not staggered.. i will take a photos and slip them on when he gets home, says he would sell if someone offered a reasonable amount..

8(.5?)" x 4 is not much use I'm afraid. :(

Supras need the 10" rears to go with 8" fronts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.