The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 6 Speed Manual Twin Turbo - Black / Grey

kill1308

Now that I'm a proper member, I thought I'd stick a notice in here :)

I'm after a 6 Speed Manual TT either in Black (1st preference) or Grey. I'd possibly consider other colours on the right car.

I'm looking to pay ideally £7k but will stretch to £8k if I need to, this will just be a weekend car and will be well looked after. I'm ideally looking for one that is fairly stock (don't mind alloys, exhaust etc) without any huge bodykits.

I've already contacted Jurgen from JM-Imports who's been very helpful and hopefully will find something for me. In the mean time, if any of you fit the above criteria and are thinking of selling, drop me a line.

I'm in the Worcestershire area, but will travel anywhere in the UK to look at the right car.

Thanks for reading :)

Cheers Drlee, just hope I manage to find a good one, been looking for ages now and all I've found so far are poorly maintained garbage examples. Some of the ones I've looked at have been absolutely shocking. Went to look at one not long ago that looked like the guy had used it as a mobile pig farm or something! How people can let something as nice a Supra get in such bad condition is beyond me !

Just hope a member reads this who wants to sell up. Fingers crossed something nice shows up soon or that Jurgen finds me a nice one :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.