The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking to buy Twin Turbo 6-speed

Guest Luke_B

Guest Luke_B

Hi,

I am a new member looking to join in with the fun and buy my first Supra.

My criteria are:

6-speed twin turbo

Tasteful modifications or completely standard would be okay

Not ridiculously high mileage

Maximum budget £8000

I live near Bristol, so if you have one available in the south west, that would be a bonus, but I will travel for the right one.

Thanks very much,

Luke

Hi there

This might meet your requirements [*link deleted*

Is that your company or are you affiliated in some way (Going off your username)?

If so that is a little naughty to be touting your business without being a registered trader.

Is that your company or are you affiliated in some way (Going off your username)?

If so that is a little naughty to be touting your business without being a registered trader.

Looks like he has had 12 of his posts removed as well.....blatant trading

Guest SupraTroopa

Good luck mate,

I spent probably the best part of 7 months looking for the supra I now own and I live near Bristol too. Hold out for your ideal one, it'll come along!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep I bought an Auto TT in Black for £8k nearly 3 years back. You'll find a bloody good manual for that price these days. Try and get one from a member here if you can as it will more often than not be well looked after. Good luck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.