The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD 18" Split Rims

jevansio

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, these aren't for sale anymore, been mulling this over all night, not sure if it's the right thing to do, appologies to guys waiting on pics

Great decision Jay, you won't regret it. These wheels look great, and really suit your car IMO.

• 3 months later...

Delivery was ontop, I've no idea how much it would be but if I got a price & it helped the sale I would cut a deal where I split the cost with the buyer.

Also the wheels are on the car now so once a sale is agreed I'll have to get the tyres took off 1 wheel at a time (my other car is an MR2 :)) which will take upto a week.

Cheers Axle :) they're a great Supra wheel, shame I'm a weightloss junkie :D

Tis a shame indeed.

Will 2-4kg a wheel really make that much difference?

Have you become bored with them? Maybe you should just spreay the inner part black or somthing? That would look quite cool i reckon.

No not bored, but all my mates & my lass don't think they look as good as the black Racing Harts I had (I do though).

I've already photoshopped them black (let me know what you think), but yes weight is of optimum concern (TBH it would be under 2kgs per wheel) but I'm at the point where every kilo counts (and rotating ones count double :D)

attachment.php?attachmentid=98032&stc=1&d=1252175954

attachment.php?attachmentid=98033&stc=1&d=1252175954

attachment.php?attachmentid=98034&stc=1&d=1252175954

attachment.php?attachmentid=98035&stc=1&d=1252175954

The first photo - Black inners and Polished/Chrome lip look even better then i thought they would.

Your mates and lass havent got a clue - You can tell them i said that too.. ;)

Seriously though.. Put a poll up if you are unsure (thought ultimately just do what YOU want).. I would go with the TRD's all day long.

TRD with black inners FTW!:)

With a fresh refurb, having the outer lip polished up will look even better then in those pics.

The first photo - Black inners and Polished/Chrome lip look even better then i thought they would.

Your mates and lass havent got a clue - You can tell them i said that too.. ;)

Seriously though.. Put a poll up if you are unsure (thought ultimately just do what YOU want).. I would go with the TRD's all day long.

TRD with black inners FTW!:)

With a fresh refurb, having the outer lip polished up will look even better then in those pics.

Trouble is I've got my heart set on some light racing rims, if it were a looks thing alone I'd keep these as is :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.