The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD 18" Split Rims

jevansio

I have advertited these before, but I thought I'd start a new thread as they are now assembled.

These are 18" TRD Split Rims. They have just been refurbed & have a couple hundred miles on them. They are pretty much in the best condition you will find a set of these wheels (if you can find any at all). No curb marks at all.

There will be no tyres with the wheels.

They weigh 10kgs each approx.

They are 10" rear & 8.5" or 9" front. Offset is unknown but sit perfectly on a Supra. They clear UK brakes easily.

I run 255/35/18 on the front & 285/30/18 on the rear to give you an idea of what sizes will fit. They fit perfectly.

Priced at £950

I will also consider some 18" wheels from (Weds SA-70, Volk CE28N, Advan RS) as a p-ex/trade.

Any questions fire away :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont know how much i want these! :(

This much? 99.99999999%

Get 'em bought :D

I think you will regret selling these when they are gone Jay!

Yeah maybe, I'm a complicated creature :D, as long as the new wheels are lighter I hope I'll be happy :D

had a look at these the other day , they are mint wheels....good luck on the sale ...

:thumbs:

Sure thing Daman, I'll get some (by the weekend at the latest), they've got a thin layer of brake dust which I'd like to clean off to show them off to their best :D

Extra shiney please ;)

Out of interest, why no tyres?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.