The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Replacement Michael?

Tricky-Ricky

i'm so confused :(

Michael has gone walkabouts, a bit like Mick Dundee. However as confirmed in a recent thread (not that it took any working out) he is actually still an active member as he is using 'invisible mode'. Or the Mods could just be pulling our legs too. :sly:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Michael-a-like would only be a disappointment. He or she just wouldn't have the stamina or the sublime skills necessary.

I dissagree. One person for me sticks out miles ahead af anyone, and that is ............me!!! :D

In all seriousness though I would Say Tannhauser.

I dissagree. One person for me sticks out miles ahead af anyone, and that is ............me!!! :D

That's probably very true.

A "Who is the least banable" thread perhaps?

Nah. Thought not :)

How about who is the least banal?

Guess Cliff would be the favourite there too.

Looks like he's a bit untouchable. As for banal, if we could make it pointless instead, then I'd vote for me.

So to conclude:

Most banable: JM

Least banable: Tannhauser

Least banal: Tannhauser

Most banal/pointless: Lbm

Most bananas: Lbm

I think we should worry more about luring Michael back though , he is a rare one . Very collectable , many clubs will be trying to entice him over i can imagine .

Does anyone actually know him ? I presume he's ok and not had any accidents or anything.... I dont know if i trust those mods :D

Really? Tannhauser comes across as someone very intelligent and posts in a way I certainly can respect. Michael just seemed to be grumpy.

Really? Tannhauser comes across as someone very intelligent and posts in a way I certainly can respect. Michael just seemed to be grumpy.

True but the way that Tannhauser writes in some of his replies is that he is actually making you look an idiot with his reply, whilst you actually think he is giving you a lesson, imho ofcourse.