The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 N/A Auto Aero, Silver

Cerikbok

After having all the work done to restore my car I am unfortunately having to sell due to leaving the country for 14 some odd months. Spec below

-Exterior

Genuine Bomex Skirts

Genuine AbFlug Type 2 Bumper

Genuine Veilside Spats

17" Aftermarket wheels, recently refurbed

-Interior

Full Blue LED Dash conversion

SS Aluminum Dials

Full Dash Re-spray in Gunmetal/Gloss Black

-Engine

Power Air Impulse 2 Intake (Origiinal Airbox Included)

Cusco Front Strut Brace

HKS Super Drager Exhaust

133K on the ODO

All the parts mentioned above have been fitted/painted within the last 3 months, making it practically new. The interior is nearly perfect with one small fag burn in the driver seat aside. I also have replaced many of the interior parts to make them pristine. Also included with the sale is a whole new interior carpet in Gray that I never got to dying/fitting, used brake pads w/ tons of life left and a new aerial as the current one has snapped off. It runs like a dream and recently had an oil/gearbox oil change w/Silkolene Pro at Whifbitz not too long ago. I have alot more than this in it but I would like to start ideally with offers around £3.5K. I have to sell it before June 1 so reasonable offers will be taken as well. This car will be available after Japfest on Saturday and will also be viewable and possibly driveable if you are there :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest horny_devil

damn i really badly want it!

but i need to sell myne first!

any one wants a sz manuel supra ????? with 9k on the clock then i can buy this!!!!

offers around £3450.00

lods of spec!

damn i want this aero :-(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.