The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New bride gias seats low max (red or black)

Jurgen.

Are these seats remaining stock from BRIDE, I have seen that they have been discontinued on another website.

I have also read that they should be used with the BRIDE LR rails made specific for the Low Max seats, designed to drop the height of the seat up to 80mm supposedilly can be achieved.

I didn't see these particular rails advertised for a Supra, only GTR's and silvas etc....

Interested, but all would need to be spot on for that money even with the discount, just don't like the idea of shelling out a fair wedge and then having to make do with sub standard rails if you get my drift.

Jurgen.

Are these seats remaining stock from BRIDE, I have seen that they have been discontinued on another website.

I have also read that they should be used with the BRIDE LR rails made specific for the Low Max seats, designed to drop the height of the seat up to 80mm supposedilly can be achieved.

I didn't see these particular rails advertised for a Supra, only GTR's and silvas etc....

Interested, but all would need to be spot on for that money even with the discount, just don't like the idea of shelling out a fair wedge and then having to make do with sub standard rails if you get my drift.

yes they are clearance seats hence the prices..

yep the rails are nto for supra..they are unviersal so am not sure how easy they will be to modify or fit..

but these are a good 400-500 cheaper

Jurgen, Just to help you out the Gias seat here is Carbon Kevlar and the new model Gias 2 is Carbon fiber

But the old model is harder wearing than the new model; Bride suggest you get seat back covers for the Gias 2 (New Model)to stop them scratching (if you have rear passengers), I dont know about you but I am not shelling out 2K to hide the Carbon on the seat

So I would highly recommend what Jurgen has here due to the fact they are carbon kevlar, more durable and alot better on the bank balance, plus I cant figure out why BRIDE new Gias are not Carbon Kevlar too if the new model of seat can easily scratch

Last question: Do you get Certificates of authenticity, serial numbers and a warranty for both the seats and the rails

The seats are made by Tee's corporation in Japan and not any Taiwan/Canada/USA companies?

Just so many copies going about and unfortunetly I cant drop into your garage for a chat.

• 4 months later...
Can you still get these mate, are they direct fit?

They only come with universal runners but i'm guessing they will be the same, or similar, fit as recaro's.

If you already have aftermarket runners then you might be fine.

I looked into getting a pair of these and that was one of the questions i asked.

Hmm i fancy a set but need them to mount low as im 6ft 5".

Wait a min, your using buckets at the moment? Side mounts? The sub mounts i am thinking of are the lower mounts. My recaro's are REALLY low. I'm 6'4 with a couple of inches of headroom. The gias are just silly low, perfect seat for guys like us.

Hmm i fancy a set but need them to mount low as im 6ft 5".

Exactly why I was after some too, being 6ft 5in I find I get a bad neck like I am stouping all the time.

I wanted to sit actually right down in the car, to get the benefit of the seats and the reason for paying the money is to get them as low as possible.

Just never liked the sound of the rail issue.

Fancy spending out and then finding they look nice and all that, but don't actually end up any lower than the original ones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.