The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New bride gias seats low max (red or black)

I CAN SHIP THESE OUT WITHING 2 WEEKS..

INFO ABOUT SEATS...

Bride GIAS (gai-uhs) is the new monster species full bucket seat. This new species is armed with a reclining mechanism and the Low Max system. A new species of Holding Monster is born. The BRIDE GIAS tough frame was engineered using a super monocoque shell made from carbon-Kevlar and uses an all aluminum frame to increase rigidity for weight reduction. The ultimate super low position BRIDE Low Max system is combined for the first time with a reclining mechanism.

World-renowned professional racecar driver Keiichi Tsuchiya has only high praises for the battle capability and holding performance of the BRIDE GIAS Super Seat. The enhanced design is based on the idea that a high performance street car can also be used for the track, thus improving the versatility of the seat.

THE GOOD THING PRICE

£995 FINAL PRICE AT DOOR- DELIVERED TO UK OR FOR EU ADD £30 MORE..

• 2 weeks later...

Jurgen for the Carbon backed Kevlar seat that is a good price

Can you get the all black seat and are these available for a limited period due to the new release of Gias II seat

Can you also get rails, price too please

http://www.bride-jp.com/kakudai/rec/d_g02amr.gif

Jurgen for the Carbon backed Kevlar seat that is a good price

Can you get the all black seat and are these available for a limited period due to the new release of Gias II seat

Can you also get rails, price too please

http://www.bride-jp.com/kakudai/rec/d_g02amr.gif

yes its the price listed and it comes with universal rails only

I doubt that you even know what you're looking at.

Some of the best seats here guys, at a very good price.

:wtf: are you going on about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the post above asked if it was for the pair and i was saying no £995 is a good price for one ,

And yes i do no what im looking at :p

:wtf: are you going on about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the post above asked if it was for the pair and i was saying no £995 is a good price for one ,

And yes i do no what im looking at :p

:p Sorry, I got the wrong end of the stick. I thought you were saying you doubted that it was a good price. Sorry. :)

The universal seat frames.

Are these of good quality and will they fit with no modifications?

Does the frame also have slide function front to back?

I guess its a stupid question but does it also have a height adjustment?

Do the Bride seats come in black with yellow gold style colours, or is it only as shown?

Hi Jurgen

Whenn you say these seats come with universal rails, please dont take this the wrong way but are the seats genuine BRIDE seats.

Just all the usual suspects Nengun,RHDJapan have these seats price in and around 1300 pounds each without rails

How do you confirm the authenticity of the seats?

hi jurgen

whenn you say these seats come with universal rails, please dont take this the wrong way but are the seats genuine bride seats.

Just all the usual suspects nengun,rhdjapan have these seats price in and around 1300 pounds each without rails

how do you confirm the authenticity of the seats?

of course they are genuine am buying direct from bride.. They have some real good deals at moment as cooin on here has just mentioned..

I offer a good deal thats all:d

The universal seat frames.

Are these of good quality and will they fit with no modifications?

Does the frame also have slide function front to back?

I guess its a stupid question but does it also have a height adjustment?

Do the Bride seats come in black with yellow gold style colours, or is it only as shown?

no height adjustment, but have slide function front to back, the bride seats GIAS only have the 3 colour, but only been offered black and red, blue is not in stock.

all is yellow and black back,

of course they are genuine am buying direct from bride.. They have some real good deals at moment as cooin on here has just mentioned..

I offer a good deal thats all:d

Thanks, I know you are straight up just wanted to be 100% certain

Normally when something is too good to be true :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.