The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93/k silver 6sp twin turbo supra

Guest pecheythefrench

Guest pecheythefrench

> 1993 silver imported 3.0l twin turbo toyota supra

> imported in 2006 to a lady owner at approx 90,000km / 56250m.

> it has approx 88500m on the clock now: It’s approx because when it was imported the speedo and odmeter got changed to miles but they didn’t change the original odmeter to miles they just got added on in miles on top of the 90,000km this is common in some imports so nothing to worry about. But soon to be getting the correct info on the mileage from dvla.

> the mot / tax runs out in october time

> just had a newer engine with approx 33,000miles on the engine fitted by mr engine limited which comes with a free full service after 1000m run in.

Added extras on the car are:- ~ upgraded intercooler and pipes ~ pipercross induction kit ~ dump valve ~ new head unit with new front and rear speakers ~ black 17” rota alloy wheels rear left slightly scuffed but easierly repairable ~ gloss black orginal whale style spoiler.

The reason for sale is a change of job

the car is priced up at £6500 ono

if there are any questions please contact me on 07792401365

cheers,

ashley

the pics that i have but on are the only ones i have so sorry for the quality

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.