The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK rear calipers

chrisrigpig

UK rear calipers in good working condition and on car now, these are due to be removed in the next couple of weeks (Holiday) and re-furbished calipers fitted, for no other reason other than brakes being the next project on a very long “to do” list.

No discs, No pads, Just the Calipers,

I’m good to my word, if we agree the sale there yours and I’ll get them to you ASAP

I would say "Make ma an offer" but some don't like that approach so £160

You pay postage @ £20 (I'll arrange courier, it's easier that way)

How many miles have they done, and how old are they, have they been on the car since new if so how old is the car.

Not sure! 94 car with 100k miles, mine for past 3year, on the car and working, serviced by Toyota all the time I'v owned it with no negitive feed back from servicing.

i will take those matey can you give me a couple off days to get the money over as am just leaving for south africa but defo take them

cheers

OK there your's, no hurry don't come off car for couple of weeks, PayPal OK for you?

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.