The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shell, £250 must go by mid-day tomorrow (9th)

hoff

I have for sale a supra shell. if its not gone by tomorrow afternoon it will be scrapped due to a change in circumstances:( Therefore I want £250:blink:

It is the shell in stock silver, good body work, carpets, raer seats, all glass, the doors by the looks and maybe the bonnet (I'll find out in a little while). No front bumper, front seats, lights, glove boxes or dash pannels from the interior.

"It is the shell in stock silver, good body work, carpets, raer seats, all glass, the doors by the looks and maybe the bonnet (I'll find out in a little while). No front bumper, front seats, lights, glove boxes or dash pannels from the interior."

What do you mean by this "the doors by the looks and maybe the bonnet (I'll find out in a little while)"

What would be needed also if wanted to get back on the road?

Cheers

Just wasn't sure if somebody wanted the doors and bonnet. But I've checked and they will now be part of the shell.

T get it on the road, as it's a shell pretty much everything. Engine, gearbox, propshaft, diff, lights, bumper, radiator, brakes, front seats, exhaust, passenger side wing, dials etc.

If it helps I also will have for sale my NA's running gear (engine, diff, autobox, shocks, springs, exhaust, rad etc).

Got to pop out for a couple of hours now. While I'm away 1st person to offer the money will get it. If it's still not gone by then...well then it will still be for sae untill tomorrow afternoon at the latest:(

This is all because I'm moving in with my girlfriend and wont have anywhere to keep it:(

Just wasn't sure if somebody wanted the doors and bonnet. But I've checked and they will now be part of the shell.

T get it on the road, as it's a shell pretty much everything. Engine, gearbox, propshaft, diff, lights, bumper, radiator, brakes, front seats, exhaust, passenger side wing, dials etc.

If it helps I also will have for sale my NA's running gear (engine, diff, autobox, shocks, springs, exhaust, rad etc).

what we talkin for these parts and the shell?

Ballpark figure best price?

Regards

In a nutshell, yes. Obviously you would need to fit everything I can give you as well as picking up the wing and required interior and lights, Which keron and Jezz can help with I imagine.

I would also be able to provide A shocks, brake disks and front calipers I think.

Stripped out track NA maybe?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.