The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Audi R8 V10

AlexJames

lol@more than 4.

Come to East London and even there you'll see lots of them driving around. Becoming like the 911 of audi. Tons of them.

Anyway, it's not the 'common-ness' I was actually referring to, I was referring to the image. Sort of people driving them, the common now tackified led lights spoilt by boy racers. Many things unfortunately driving the image down.

It's a nice car though, just like someone else said, for 100k I'd get another marque

I don't like most modern shaped cars. I'd go for a 512tr (arguably the best looking testarossa ever made). Even the name sounds fantastic. For £56k 2nd hand with money left over. No-one can argue that its a bad car. ;)

If it had to be a new car I'd get a corvette zr-1.

For 100k I'd definately be looking at a ZR-1 or even a DB9. I know they're not that fast by comparison but its a work of art. If I actually had 100k and therefore wasn't a knob that liekd to show everyone exactly how much I had and wanted something a more subtle (very slightly;)) then I'd go for one of these,

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Drives/Search-Results/First-drives/Mercedes-CL63-AMG/

For 100k I'd definately be looking at a ZR-1 or even a DB9. I know they're not that fast by comparison but its a work of art. If I actually had 100k and therefore wasn't a knob that liekd to show everyone exactly how much I had and wanted something a more subtle (very slightly;)) then I'd go for one of these,

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Drives/Search-Results/First-drives/Mercedes-CL63-AMG/

That interior is like a living in a palace. wow.

Is Zr06 the same shape corvette as zr-1? cant find pics of it without it being blocked by my work! grr

I hopping to land two big contracts at work at the moment if they come in they are worth half a million this year with around a 80% profit so i was think of getting an Audi R8 V10 as a company car lol and may spend abit more on the supra ;)

Girlfriends just brought a 58plate White TT roadster so i fort a white R8 would be a nice collect for the pair of us (would look cool on the drive lol)

.... some people are just to rich ;)

lol been seriously SKINT for a while!! Things are only just looking up. Setting up my own business was the best thing i ever done.

If you have a dream follow it! Thats what ive always said and believed, it seems to be working. :)

Zr06 ftw ;)

Or a Z06, perhaps?

;)

I'd love a ZR1, but if I had that sort of cash, there's lots of other exotic stuff that comes into the equation. However, the ZR1 would probably be the cheapest to own. (Not that I'm likely to find myself having to make this decision, you understand!)

The only thing I have against the Z06 is that the LS7 lump is fairly close to being as tuned as it should be. If you want to do your own thing and keep modifying, it's probably better to do it to an LS3. But then, 505bhp in a stock Z06 isn't a bad place to be! :)

lol been seriously SKINT for a while!! Things are only just looking up. Setting up my own business was the best thing i ever done.

If you have a dream follow it! Thats what ive always said and believed, it seems to be working. :)

Good for you my friend :):):D

Edit: I ment that in a genuine way by the way :)