The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Arsenal are crap!!

Guest Rays the roof

ow well we've won anyways :D

text my manager (whos a gunners fan) saying 'glory glroy man united'

he replied saying:-

'see a middle finger in an upright extended position'

LOL

looking at your address mate you look like the typical cockney man u supporter who's never been but has all the shirts, as a Man City supporter i would wager i have seen man u more times than you :p

I'm sorry but arsenal spend so much of the game...and most games playing the ball backwards instead of forwards and seem generally afraid of taking chances. I'm no Man U fan..or any premier league team fan, but the players only want to walk the ball into the net pretty much all the time and its just so tedius to watch. Man U attacked full out sprint every time and it just goes to show that constant posession aint everything IMO.

I'm sorry but arsenal spend so much of the game...and most games playing the ball backwards instead of forwards and seem generally afraid of taking chances. I'm no Man U fan..or any premier league team fan, but the players only want to walk the ball into the net pretty much all the time and its just so tedius to watch. Man U attacked full out sprint every time and it just goes to show that constant posession aint everything IMO.

The one reason, and one reason alone for this is that Utd's defence is so much more solid than Arsenal's.

Wenger MUST buy a CB this summer.

The one reason, and one reason alone for this is that Utd's defence is so much more solid than Arsenal's.

I agree the defence looked a tad open, but apart from a few crosses, arsenal don't look like everyone wants to get involved, theres no off the ball running into key areas, nobody wanted to take responsability for any attacking moves, and wanted to play it safe when they should have got everyones confidence fired up early. just really bad tactics, especially at home

I dont watch Arsenal much i get the impression they need another Bergkamp or Henry too , a top quality consitant goal scorer .

Not really a rant, just think they are being really really embarrased by the greatest football team in the world!! LOL

I take it for all you scumbag united fans you have a mental block of the last match against liverpool:p The True Greatest team in the world..

i have largely turned my back on premiership football, outside the top 4 it is a pile of mediocrity, unless you are one of the top 4 the best you can hope for is another dull season of c**p football and survival in the "top flight", spare a thought for real supporters who follow teams like Luton town who start next season in the conference :blink:

i have largely turned my back on premiership football, outside the top 4 it is a pile of mediocrity, unless you are one of the top 4 the best you can hope for is another dull season of c**p football and survival in the "top flight", spare a thought for real supporters who follow teams like Luton town who start next season in the conference :blink:

If Prem footy is so crap then why do all the international players play there, why are all teams aspire to be there (including Luton), and furthermore why do all the best teams play there?

As a 35 year supporter a team that has played in the first 3 divisions, and is about to be relegated this season (Middlesbrough) I'd choose a 'dull season in a pile of mediocrity' any time over the poor quality of football seen in the lower divisions.

As for fans of the 'big 4' teams, you know nothing about football. I say this because you don't know what it's like to be anything but a top 4 team - it's like a being a trustafarian, having it all on a plate and knowing nothing about 'real life'. Also the supporters of the 'big 4' teams in the fantasy football league are all near the bottom when compared to other prem teams. Why is that? Again, it's cos they know nowt about football.

One more thing, the title of this thread is a case in point. Arsenal are not crap, they are 4th in the Prem, and have just reached the semi-finals of the champions league. Some people need to get a grip of reality.

Guest Rays the roof

Good to see my friendly post hasn't created any animosity [GRIN][/GRIN]

I enjoy reading the different prospectives, but don't agree that Rangers and Celtic aren't good enough to join a joint league. Might take a season to get used to the SLIGHTLY differering styles of play, but would make for some great Anglo Saxon battles.

Just my opinion as I will not be held legally responsible for any deaths as a result of this happening. And that's on the pitch!!

I reckon Man U were lucky as Arsenal started really well until the left-back fell over again (he really needs new boots :rolleyes:) but credit to Ronaldo with his freekick which the keeper should've saved. The third goal was quality though.

As for the Fletcher incident that just football evening itself over the season (remember the Carrick pen against Spurs)

I dont watch Arsenal much i get the impression they need another Bergkamp or Henry too , a top quality consitant goal scorer .

They just need to buy quality replacements for Adebayor (his head's in Milan) and Song and a Skrtel/Vidic type centre-back. Next season they'll have Arshavin and Rosicky back in the lineup

If Prem footy is so crap then why do all the international players play there, why are all teams aspire to be there (including Luton), and furthermore why do all the best teams play there?

As a 35 year supporter a team that has played in the first 3 divisions, and is about to be relegated this season (Middlesbrough) I'd choose a 'dull season in a pile of mediocrity' any time over the poor quality of football seen in the lower divisions.

As for fans of the 'big 4' teams, you know nothing about football. I say this because you don't know what it's like to be anything but a top 4 team - it's like a being a trustafarian, having it all on a plate and knowing nothing about 'real life'. Also the supporters of the 'big 4' teams in the fantasy football league are all near the bottom when compared to other prem teams. Why is that? Again, it's cos they know nowt about football.

One more thing, the title of this thread is a case in point. Arsenal are not crap, they are 4th in the Prem, and have just reached the semi-finals of the champions league. Some people need to get a grip of reality.

Agree with most of your points there, but the reason why we have alot of the top players here is simple - money, did Robinho even know who he was signing for ?(££££££££), i do disagree with you prefering a season of prem mediocrity to the lower leagues, i had a season ticket for Man City for 20 years and watched their demise to the third teir and back again, highlights of this were the win at Wembley in the playoffs (2 nil down on 90minutes) and winning the 1st division championship in the "feed the Goat" Keegan era was the best football i have ever seen at Maine road/Wastelands.

How can winning a championship (all be it a lower league), scoring a record amount of goals, and winning games with all the expectation and excitement that brings compare to finishing

4th from the bottom and getting dicked every week in the Prem. Yes teams aspire to the premiership but once there reality bites that for the majority there is absolutely nothing to aspire to anymore and no chance of winning anything, alot of the teams outside the top 4 dont even consider they have a chance of beatin man u, arse, scouse or chelski and field weakened teams and just accept they are going to get beat :search:.

I finally threw in the towel with my season ticket 3 seasons ago pretty much for this reason (and the standard of sh*te served up by a certain Mr Pearce)

Fully agree with your comment about the top 4 supporters though

i was raised in manchester mate thats all im going say.

fair enough, but from London you must appreciate you are a rarety ;)

NWS Stuff below.

Wenger goes to donate some sperm at the local sperm bank. He sees the receptionist and she says. So, Arsene, have you donated before? He says - yes just look on your computer. After looking, she says, oh, ok… but we’ll have to call in a hacker. He asks why. She says: Well, it says here that you’re a useless wanker!

Q. “What does a 3 pin plug and Arsenal Football Club have in common?”

A. “They’re both useless in Europe”

what goes beep beep beep beep

the arsenal open top bus reversing into the garage

Fly Emirates…….Everywhere......but Rome

i do disagree with you prefering a season of prem mediocrity to the lower leagues

I know what you mean, games in the lower leagues are MUCH more atmospheric than the prem. Fans have more passion, they can stand (WOO HOO :D:d:d) and the banter/singing is miles better.

But there's the rub - you have to go to the games to get this, and being 200+ miles away I can't do that. So I will miss watching MOTD with my team on, the radio/newspaper reports will be all the more smaller and less significant.

ARSEnal will continue to run behind the

pack possibly behind man city too if proffessor

yapple does'nt cough up and buy two or

three seasoned stars(expensive), not thzt i csre

im a spurs fan :)

My girlfriend is a big Man U fan , she's loving this at the mo! I'm a baggies fan so couldnt give a fek about these 2! :D After all West Brom's the strongest team in the league hold the rest up!

I saw wba this weekend and you actually

play good football, your just pants in the

final third of the pitch.

As for the Fletcher incident that just football evening itself over the season (remember the Carrick pen against Spurs)

What about when Wellbeck was fouled in the FA cup semi final and we didnt get a penaly?

All the what abouts in the world will not change the fact that that was a poor decision. In the replay you clearly see Cesc see the ball get away from him and then go down like something out of Platoon.

It could be Fletchers only time to play in one of the biggest games in world football, obviously as a united fan i hope he stays with us and he gets more chances.

From my view, most people in Liverpool are in fact Everton fans ... :)

Ahhh, The Peoples Club. :lazy:

Not been a full house all season. :)

Oh, and until Wenger realises that winning trophies involves more than passing the ball around nicely to entertain the purists, then Arsenal will forever be also rans, who have some delightful periods of possession and play, but no-one physically able to do the "ugly football" stuff as it doesnt look nice.

If he grasps that idea, and unearths another Viera, then the rest MAY flourish. If he can keep them.

Guest Rays the roof

Keep hearing this from the fans. Problem is when they become an older player Arsole Vegetable sells them and bloods another inexperienced kid fresh from his mothers breast...LOL!!!

"you win nothing with kids".............:eyebrows:

Guest Rays the roof
POOR YOU :p

And WOT exactly is wrong with Madchester.

Might I add Happy Mondays, Man U, Simply Red, Take That (well partly), Man U, LS Lowry, The Ship Canal, Man U, Ricky 'Hat on' the floor coz he got it knocked off, the Commonwealth games a bit back, Elvis Presley, Man United, the guy who produced Slumdog Millionaire, burping and farting at the same time, Boddingtons beer (even though the brewery was closed down and now produced elsewhere), Indian take aways, the first man on the moon (yeh the papers kept that quiet) and 'The big issue' sales executive pyramid.....so there!

Did I mention Man U??? :p

And WOT exactly is wrong with Madchester.

Might I add Happy Mondays, Man U, Simply Red, Take That (well partly), Man U, LS Lowry, The Ship Canal, Man U, Ricky 'Hat on' the floor coz he got it knocked off, the Commonwealth games a bit back, Elvis Presley, Man United, the guy who produced Slumdog Millionaire, burping and farting at the same time, Boddingtons beer (even though the brewery was closed down and now produced elsewhere), Indian take aways, the first man on the moon (yeh the papers kept that quiet) and 'The big issue' sales executive pyramid.....so there!

Did I mention Man U??? :p

Hey Ray hate to point out the obvious but a lot of the peeps you mention here support City :rlol:

Guest Rays the roof
Hey Ray hate to point out the obvious but a lot of the peeps you mention here support City :rlol:

I know Paul which is why I get the p*ss taken out of me being a United fan and born in Manchester.

Anyway, I believe LS Lowry was a Bury fan and Elvis a Oldham Athletics supporter, but don't quote me on that if it comes up in a pub quiz:)