The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Testing the water

BigDino

*******SOLD********

I maybe mad but i'm considering this............:blink:

I may be interested in P/X my car a UK TT Auto for a N/A Auto.

I've thought about selling my car as things are a little tight but every time i get in it i love it and don't think i'm ready to leave the supra fold.

What would i consider, well a facelift one, an aero top or a really nice N/A has to be Auto.

I'm not into body kits etc like the standard look but a few changes here and there could interest me if it was nice, like this car which i consider about the limit on body work mods.

I'm just seeing what is out there and what sort of car would come my way.

Think i need to go lay down for an hour or two. :eow:

Hmm I keep considering a TT every so othen, I dont really want to get rid of mine but have a look at my garage see what you think. The bad bit about my car is cat scratches roof/bonnet some on front wing, The engine/Inside is mint Its facelift too. Like I said Im not selling my car but this post has pulled me in. What sort of money do want towards the TT?

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.