The mkiv Supra Owners Club

silver manual n/a for sale

dublin lad

think i have to sell mine. bought it 2 weeks ago for 3200. its done 106k miles but reads in kph which is showing 172k. mot till end oct, tax end oct, car only done 6kkms in 3years. has a couple of bits to be sorted. i will put up pics as soon as i can. just waiting on news from our job if we are to be placed on notice of redundancy. if so i will sell for 2700.

cheers.

think i have to sell mine. bought it 2 weeks ago for 3200. its done 106k miles but reads in kph which is showing 172k. mot till end oct, tax end oct, car only done 6kkms in 3years. has a couple of bits to be sorted. i will put up pics as soon as i can. just waiting on news from our job if we are to be placed on notice of redundancy. if so i will sell for 2700.

cheers.

Edited pending

My local scrap yard is paying £85 a ton if you want rid quick.

A: he's In Ireland, and B: I know the Irish always come out hard done to in the English, Irish and Scotsman jokes, but approx 125 back from 3200 in 3 weeks.... :rolleyes:

A: he's In Ireland, and B: I know the Irish always come out hard done to in the English, Irish and Scotsman jokes, but approx 125 back from 3200 in 3 weeks.... :rolleyes:

About dublin lad

Scotland - Grampian

;)

You never know - a set of proper tyres might make it more driveable.

as post reads "i might have to" if we get placed on notice. if not its not going anywhere. new tyres wil be on back by friday. if needs be remove the thread until its sorted, but i can assure car is not dangerous. alot of folks cars have spun off at same speed.

i am in scotland not ireland.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.