The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin Turbo Aerotop Wanted (MAYBE)

nikbiomed

I am looking for my next project and am not fully sure of what to get next TBH, thinking for getting a 350Z Softop/roadster but am still toying on the idea of a TT Aero again. My latest project had a 5 speed manual conversion which I did not fully appreciate until last week when I got the car fully working with the boost controller etc. I found it wheel spinning in 3rd gear as I was accelerating, what a buzz I got from that, so did the two guys from Sweden who were in the car at the time. So I want to do this again if I can but need a cheep Aero TT to make this happen. Also not too fussed on colour either, as I hated the Red one when I first got it and wanted it gone earlier in the year, but when I did it WOW what a car (see pic) A MASSIVE THANKYOU TO THE GUY WHO CAME TO SEE IT AND RUN IT DOWN ON THIS FORUM AND DID NOT BUY IT AS I AM SURE IT WOULD NEVER HAVE GOT TO THIS BEAUTIFUL STAGE IF HE HAD BOUGHT IT. THANKS AGAIN BUD

So whats for sale???

Keron if you read this thread, how much for another 5speed conversion mate, to me that is!!! hehe

I have put threads up like this before and had lots of idiotic replies so please only serious sellers with sensible prices. YOU KNOW I HAVE THE CASH from my latest sale so a genuine buyer.

cheap and TT aero dont do hand in hand,

Cheap aero, TT and 5speed converison might be the best route

We are not talking exact amounts ere are we, cheep TT aero might mean 8K so please no silly posts like this one ere. I also would prefer a Genuine GZ Aero and not a full conversion from a NA Aero, just think that is better in my opinion. Even if I do have to pay more.

We are not talking exact amounts ere are we, cheep TT aero might mean 8K so please no silly posts like this one ere. I also would prefer a Genuine GZ Aero and not a full conversion from a NA Aero, just think that is better in my opinion. Even if I do have to pay more.

Wow, ok mate sorry i tried to help wont bother in future.

Cheers guys, ironically a black one has just appeared but way off the cash for me and still need a fair bit of body work to put right. However its black and I love black, I really miss the look of my second project car I sold last year. Would love to get this one back as an Aero TT.

Thanks again, will see what comes up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.