The mkiv Supra Owners Club

K reg Twin Turbo full veilside

I'm selling my toy, works moving to Korea so I need to clear debts while i can :(

The car has:

Blitz induction

Blitz Nur Exhaust system

Blitz turbo timer

Works Equip 18" alloys (some kerbing so could do with a refurb although the alloy is good)

Tein adjustable suspension

TRD speedo

Converted to MPH (you have a 300mph speedo :) )

Carbon slam panel

Huge intercooler

Strut brace

American glass headlights (original plastic ones will be in the sale also)

Full Veilside kitted

Momo steering wheel

Tein adjustable suspension

Carbon effect dash door bits and gearlever

CD player

Hybrid turbo's (this was in the advert when I originally purchased, I haven't had them apart to prove :) )

Two Gauge pillar pod

Water temp gauge

Oil temp gauge (this is part of the water gauge but isn't plumbed in, water gauge is)

Turbo Boost gauge

(The above are in a pillar pod)

Switchable Overdrive

Auto

Immobiliser

Cat 1 alarm

Proximity alarm to ward of nosey dreamers

Remote start (check with your insurance, some aren't keen :innocent:)

I also have had the paintwork flashed last year at £1200 so the finish is superb

The bad bits are

some kerbing on the wheels, the oil temp gauge as I said above, idle's at 500 rpm which is a tad low.

Mileage is currently 67, 500 (odometer still km's so shows 109K km's)

Bills available for any work I've had, and the previous owner was as diligent too. MOT is till the end of Feb 2010, Tax is to the end of Feb 2010 (£185 in case you're wondering). Last oil change three weeks ago. (Bill available)

I want to get as near £5,500 as I can, it's on flea-bay at £4950 for the next week. I can send any more pics you want just ask either through here or email me on [email protected]

Give me a bell on 07541222715 with any questions

No no no, 67,000 miles, the km are 105k :) still bloody good though :D sorry Andy my text misled i wouldn't want that for any possible buyers

Editted bud. You're right, still excellent low miles. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.