The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 J-Spec N/A Auto, modified

SUPRA-JDB

1994 toyota supra 3.0 straight six auto

Full electrics - windows - mirrors- drivers seat.

AC- just re gassed

Genuine supra mats

PVC leather look rear seats, cloth fronts. as standard in A1 condition

Rear window plus rear quatres limo tinted and fronts to legal limit

18" CAM alloy wheels with SS Polished lip / all with new tyres and LW

Full body kit with blended in rear spats, sideskirts and front valance

TS-2 Carbon fiber bonnet with origionall washers custom fit and colour coded to bonnet

Cat 1 alarm system. 2 months old

Green stuff front pads

red painted calipers

HKS pannel filter

NKG Iridium spark plugs

De-limiter/miles converter fitted

Full Powerflow custom made exhaust system downpipe back all 2.5 " pipe

Upgraded headlight bulbs

Kenwood cd player

Boot install 2 x Heartz duel voice coil subs Rainbow I-Paul amp 2 guage wiring kit all custom fitted in boot, looks very neat and affective.

Voltage stabilizer under bonnet, wired into chasi and engine

9 months MOT and Tax

Just been fully serviced ! the car will easily do 32 MPG on a normall run and although auto drives lovely and smooth but brutal when you need it!

150000 km roughly 94000 miles . . . . well below average for age

£3500 no offers!

looking to either sell for cash or take P/X for a less valued car with cash my way. . . any interest pm me . . . .

both sides of car have been sprayed when body kit fitted and rear spats blended. req repaint of nsf wing plus front bumper as laquer peeling slightly, also chip out of rear spoiler and small crack on blended nsr spat, the car looks amazing and these faults can only be seen close up. would be best to view car to see for yourself. . .. . .

some pictures in my gallery but if more wanted can email them to you. . .

You can take this how you wish buddy, but IMO to say you are optimistic with the price is a serious understatement.

Of course, best of luck and i hope you get the money you are after.

decat pluss larger exhaust bore 2.5" plus filter in standard box, plus i think previouse owner chipped..

You cannot chip these cars. :)

With the mods, airfliter maybe adds 3-5bhp and decat and exhaust possibly about 15bhp iirc. Also the amount of miles on the car I would say a safe bet for BHP would be between an estimated 200-220 imho.

I wasn't going to say it... but fair point.

I know how it sounds Gaz but i would rather he knew now why his car wouldn't sell on the forum rather than waiting till later. So many people get the prices wrong on these cars. I don't think they are worth as little as some people do but i certainly don't think they are worth as much as some are after.

It all depends on what kind of sale you want. You would need someone really naive to come along and pay that sort of money for an Auto N/A. I doubt you will find many of that sort on this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.