The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial Rear Bumper

Kopite

SOLD

Going for a different look for my Supra now so will be selling this - my car is off the road at the minute having an engine build by Michel, the bumper would be best collected from Darlington or you can arrange collection.

The bumper was one of the one's Wayne (Supradibbs) did in a group buy in 2006, it fits fine and has the support brackets that Psymon had made. There's a bit of a scratch on the underside of the diffuser part (from a speedbump most likely) but this just needs spraying, there's no cracks or anything like that.

Pic below from when i took some in the past, the first one is most recent from March before the car went off the road

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2298/23032009065u.th.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9266/dsc00261ov8.th.jpg

I'm not sure on a price at the minute, will say offers for now but i'm asking about on what these are going for lately :)

I'm gonna put this up for £250 :)

Ooh. I wonder how that would look with a Tanabe exhaust?

Hmm. I'll not offer as I don't want to insult - but I would be interested at the right price :)

I've fired a few PMs off, will update when replied. Although i'll stick an extra tenner on with you bein a blue nose :D

would you consider delivery at all to Essex??

If you could arrange it yeah Dean :) The car isn't with me at the minute so it's a bit unfair to ask Michel to sort it all out as it'd be his time etc. It's on the car at the minute but could have it removed.

If you could arrange it yeah Dean :) The car isn't with me at the minute so it's a bit unfair to ask Michel to sort it all out as it'd be his time etc. It's on the car at the minute but could have it removed.

I am away playing golf all weekend (from 2pm today :D)and have no PC access to arrange, bugger

Dave would love to get and fit this as part of the project :D

I am away playing golf all weekend (from 2pm today :D)and have no PC access to arrange, bugger

Dave would love to get and fit this as part of the project :D

Damn - if only I wasn't going down to Japfest this month, would have had this! Easy to collect for me too :-(

I'm not in a rush to shift it, car won't be in the spray shop til June :) Just as long as i have someone wanting to buy it i'm happy :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.