The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LG Renoir. 8mp camera, 8gb mem card etc

GazzaGSi

Thinking of selling this so thought I'd put it here before it goes on ebay next week.

Phone and all accessories in perfect working order, no marks on the screen, just acouple on the corners of the casing.

Comes with a 8gb memory card and will be posted recorded delivery.

If any interest I can up picks etc.

Looking for £240ono.

Cheers

Its this one: http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/lg-kc910-renoir.htm except mine has black face.

Yeah I like it too. Camera/video camera is awesome. 120fps video recording etc. Perfect for car shows especially recording track action then slowing the playback down as the motors come past.

If it doesnt sell I'll keep it purely for this but im upgrading to a more PDA type like either a nokia e71 or HTC Touch HD.

Open to offers guys. Cheers :thumbs:

Cheers guys, as said, it is really good.

For a touch screen the text input is just as good as normal buttons. It is really hard to find something wrong with it. Ive even had the battery last 4 days while using the camera or music player during that time.

Hopefully a buyer will come along soon :D

cheers

Yeah I like it too. Camera/video camera is awesome. 120fps video recording etc. Perfect for car shows especially recording track action then slowing the playback down as the motors come past.

If it doesnt sell I'll keep it purely for this but im upgrading to a more PDA type like either a nokia e71 or HTC Touch HD.

i got a e-71 unlocked and a htc tytnii if interested mate.

if ur interested in a swap for either of those phones let me know. the e-71 is less than 3months old is now unlocked. htc is one orange and is running windows mobile pro v6.0. all receiptes extra still in box only thing thats been touched is the phone its self.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.