The mkiv Supra Owners Club

arsenal vs man utd

fizzle

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but I still believe that Tevez and Roon are the best partnership we have. Especially when Roon plays as an out and out srtiker and Tevez working as hard as he does. It woked for us last year and gave us more goals then we have had this season.

Yeah I agree, but not sure Fergie is convinced anymore

Yes, but I still believe that Tevez and Roon are the best partnership we have. Especially when Roon plays as an out and out srtiker and Tevez working as hard as he does. It woked for us last year and gave us more goals then we have had this season.

HMMM lol me thinks your on a roll now!!... tell me tho.. why is it that its more widely noticed that the ref favours the united scum:p

I hope its 1-1 then Arsenal have the away goal and we can beat them at The Emirates in the 2nd leg like we did earlier on in the year!!:p

We should have had a penelty (stone waller) when it was 0-0;) But that would have changed the game and we dont get those:innocent: Point proven:)

PLEASE WENGER! Play Eduardo instead of Bendtner!!!, He's so frustrating to watch.

Come on Arsenal, I've got a good feeling about this tie, a draw tonight followed by a win by a goal at the Emirates?

Next season should be a better one for us, I think we can win something. (I bet you've never heard an Arsenal fan say that before over the last few seasons)

Even If Arsenal make it to the final and it's a big if, I can't see them beating Chelsea or Barcelona to be honest, one too many big games.

Probably United, on another dodgy Ref decision... which the Ref will later 'regret' ;)

c'mon the arsenal!!!

who's going to win tonight?

I'm a neutral although i do prefer Arsenal. I've voted for Man U. Just can't see Arsenal beating them in the crunch of the champions league.

I voted Man utd , i hope im wrong though.

come on anyone but united!:)

arsenal fan too.. good man!:D

The usual then!

Hopefully Arsenal :D

It doesnt even itself out at old trafford,there is a noticeable bias from referees towards united.

I think much like the italian league,I think there is plenty of "slush money" involved.

:yeahthat:

now then

:stickpoke:hunter::twak::boxing::whip::badmood::duel:

now thats sorted

COME ON UNIIIITTTEEEEDDDDDD!!!!

HMMM lol me thinks your on a roll now!!... tell me tho.. why is it that its more widely noticed that the ref favours the united scum:p

In this country the better a team/person is the more they get brought down by the media.

Plus there are no refs in the premier league from Manchester, so who do you think they support:d

We should have had a penelty (stone waller) when it was 0-0;) But that would have changed the game and we dont get those:innocent: Point proven:)

Although you get given penalties everywhere else for example the one against Tottenham the other day which completely changed that game :p

PLEASE WENGER! Play Eduardo instead of Bendtner!!!, He's so frustrating to watch.

Come on Arsenal, I've got a good feeling about this tie, a draw tonight followed by a win by a goal at the Emirates?

Next season should be a better one for us, I think we can win something. (I bet you've never heard an Arsenal fan say that before over the last few seasons)

Even If Arsenal make it to the final and it's a big if, I can't see them beating Chelsea or Barcelona to be honest, one too many big games.

Beat us and I really hope you win it. I've never said that before about Arsenal but Arsen is growing on me. Much more relaxed.

Although you get given penalties everywhere else for example the one against Tottenham the other day which completely changed that game :p

Thats right. It's swings and roundabouts. Penelties, offsides, etc. One week it goes for you, the next against you. Thats football.

In this country the better a team/person is the more they get brought down by the media.

Plus there are no refs in the premier league from Manchester, so who do you think they support:d

I agree with that. Also the better a team plays (in Utd's case probably the best team in the world, unfortunately), the more chances they create so they are bound to be awarded more dodgy decisions due to the high ratio of goal mouth chances they get in a game.

I agree with that. Also the better a team plays (in Utd's case probably the best team in the world, unfortunately), the more chances they create so they are bound to be awarded more dodgy decisions due to the high ratio of goal mouth chances the get in a game.

Very good point:)

Right I'm off to the pub then for the game. Best of luck both teams:innocent:

*dreads logging on tomorrow to eat humble pie*

I dont think there will be any humble pie as i imagine it will be a close one tonight!!

Enjoy your beer while im at work :(

I agree with that. Also the better a team plays (in Utd's case probably the best team in the world, unfortunately), the more chances they create so they are bound to be awarded more dodgy decisions due to the high ratio of goal mouth chances they get in a game.

Thats a very good response,

going to remember that one for future use:D

Thats a very good response,

going to remember that one for future use:D

Thanks, and thats coming from an Arsenal fan :D, I'm trying not to tempt fate by abusing united supporters like I usually do and then going to work red faced the next morning :(

Thanks, and thats coming from an Arsenal fan :D, I'm trying not to tempt fate by abusing united supporters like I usually do and then going to work red faced the next morning :(

As a Man U fan, I don't get that problem:innocent:

Now that's really tempting fate:D