The mkiv Supra Owners Club

arsenal vs man utd

fizzle

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably United, on another dodgy Ref decision... which the Ref will later 'regret' ;)

The usual then!

I dont want to cause a debate, but football is swings and round abouts. Are we the only team to be wrongly awarded a penelty which has swung a game. I think not, it has happened to just about every team at one point.

I mean we should have had one against everton (would've missed though:D) which could have won us the game. Liverpools 1st against Hull came from a very debatable free kick, most people think it shouldn't have been given. You take the rough with the smooth. It evens itself out in the end.

I dont like the poll:D

Massive Utd fan, and for a change I'm confident. 3-1 tonight.

I will be more nervous before the league game if it's not been sewen up by then. I couldn't take Liverpool beating us to it.

I'm with you adam, should walk it 1 nil tonight!

oh guess what i've got?

only bl@@dy utd tickets for the away leg......:)

I dont want to cause a debate, but football is swings and round abouts. Are we the only team to be wrongly awarded a penelty which has swung a game. I think not, it has happened to just about every team at one point.

I mean we should have had one against everton (would've missed though:D) which could have won us the game. Liverpools 1st against Hull came from a very debatable free kick, most people think it shouldn't have been given. You take the rough with the smooth. It evens itself out in the end.

I dont like the poll:D

It doesnt even itself out at old trafford,there is a noticeable bias from referees towards united.

I think much like the italian league,I think there is plenty of "slush money" involved.

I'm with you adam, should walk it 1 nil tonight!

oh guess what i've got?

only bl@@dy utd tickets for the away leg......:)

Still getting those away tickets then Lee. Nice one mate:)

Got a couple of mates in the Upper tier of the Stratford End tonight. No better place to be sat. I get the chance to go to a few, sitting there when one cant make it. I love it:eyebrows:

It doesnt even itself out at old trafford,there is a noticeable bias from referees towards united.

I think much like the italian league,I think there is plenty of "slush money" involved.

Thats liable:p Again the home team does tend to get the calls, especially the big teams. I think they just get highlighted more with us. Using the Everton example again, if it had been the other way around the papers would still be talking about it;) Call me bias if you want but I am honest when it comes to discissions. I'm 1st on my feet screaming at Ronaldo to get off his arse and track back and give him loads for going down without reason (oh er).

Thats liable:p Again the home team does tend to get the calls, especially the big teams. I think they just get highlighted more with us. Using the Everton example again, if it had been the other way around the papers would still be talking about it;) Call me bias if you want but I am honest when it comes to discissions. I'm 1st on my feet screaming at Ronaldo to get off his arse and track back and give him loads for going down without reason (oh er).

I am exactly the same, the misses tells me off for having a go at Ronaldo ( for some reason:rolleyes:)

As for paying off the refs, well we just have an excess of cash to off load:p

No, we have to save for kaka who reportably wants to join us in the summer. That may mean Ronaldo goes but I think it'll make him want to stay. Kaka's £135m a week falls into our pay structure, his best mate is Anderson and £70m should be within our price range if we get rid of some dead wood.

No, we have to save for kaka who reportably wants to join us in the summer. That may mean Ronaldo goes but I think it'll make him want to stay. Kaka's £135m a week falls into our pay structure, his best mate is Anderson and £70m should be within our price range if we get rid of some dead wood.

That would explain the lack of closing the Tevez deal, thats £30m towards it;)

That would explain the lack of closing the Tevez deal, thats £30m towards it;)

Yes, but I still believe that Tevez and Roon are the best partnership we have. Especially when Roon plays as an out and out srtiker and Tevez working as hard as he does. It woked for us last year and gave us more goals then we have had this season.