The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Passed my test for new job :)

SupraTRD83

Just been to a Maths and English test for my possible new job.

50 People where there and at the start of the English test I was tempted to walk out thinking I had no chance as it was very difficult, but I stuck it out and went on to do the Maths test.

Well got the results through after, 4 people including me got given a big brown envelope and the rest got a white envelope which looked like 1 sheet of paper in it and mine looked like it had about 10 papers in it so my heart started racing :) got outside and opened it up, 100% on both tests :lol: couldn't believe it :D going in friday to have a look around the building and discuss contract :D

Oh I see! Nice work dude, it must be good to find work right now as there really isn't a lot of it about. I guess you'll find that out when yu begin work though :D

:lol: only heard about it when I went in to sign on and they said I should apply there as my CV is good enough to have a chance :D like they said 'even if you dont like the job once your in it, you couldnt be in a better place to look for another job' :D

Spell "Dog"

What comes after "b" in the alphabet

In txt speak, spell "you"

:D :p

See, its not easy :)

one of the questions I had to guess, cant believe I got it correct, there was 5 boxes all with details inside regarding seating and how many hours there open etc had to work out the percentage that room 5 was open compared to that of all the other rooms and had 18mins to complete the whole test :blink: didnt think I had a chance

See, its not easy :)

one of the questions I had to guess, cant believe I got it correct, there was 5 boxes all with details inside regarding seating and how many hours there open etc had to work out the percentage that room 5 was open compared to that of all the other rooms and had 18mins to complete the whole test :blink: didnt think I had a chance

Amuzing you passd the english!. :rolleyes: