The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dean's New Toy.

SUPRALOOPY

Ahhh you have been spying on it !

So do I lack such skills, thats why I asked Dave to do it :p, its not as expensive as a carbon bonnet all in and keeps the stock fitment which of course is spot on, not something an after market bonnet has in its favour

Yeah went over while i was up that way to sell some headlights to dave, going to be mint when its all done.

I will have a go when i get another bonnet incase it all goes badly wrong.

Which it will

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well curiosity got the better of me and I roughly fitted the car up to have a look and to keep it all together for storage.

I have to say its gonna look good (and I'm never happy)

I'm sorry Dean but the holiday was paid for:rolleyes: otherwise It would be done by wednesday for you.

Please take no notice of gaps or paint finish as this is only looksy and not the finished product.

Dave:)

Copy of 08052009561.jpg

08052009555.jpg

08052009556.jpg

08052009557.jpg

08052009558.jpg

08052009559.jpg

08052009560.jpg

08052009562.jpg

me too ,really wanna see the progress

When its finished in a couple of weeks I will get to a nice location and take some hi res pics while the paint job is brand new, maybe even ask on here for a keen photographer to join me so I can have a good set to keep and take to France with me for the fridge door as the car will not be able to come with me I am afraid, sure someone on here will have her though :innocent:

When its finished in a couple of weeks I will get to a nice location and take some hi res pics while the paint job is brand new, maybe even ask on here for a keen photographer to join me so I can have a good set to keep and take to France with me for the fridge door as the car will not be able to come with me I am afraid, sure someone on here will have her though :innocent:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ME:eyebrows: I bloody hope so anyway. :innocent: