The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any TT owners fancy a swap?

Dave_SZ-R

I know its unlikely, but thought I might as well ask!

I have a 1997 facelift SZ-R (6-speed manual, V161 gearbox and diff) in Gunmetal Grey. Car has approx 80k miles (still reads in kph at the mo) and is in VGC, purchased in January from WRC Sales.

I have more details of the cars spec in my garage, since owning it I have had all fluids changed (including gearbox and diff) at Hypertech, as well as fitting an Apexi induction kit (best one for the NA). The car has also had the horrendous Veilside splitter and wing removed, and is now de-winged :cool: and wearing a Do-Luck front, Bomex skirts and Veilside rear spats.

Ive been contemplating getting Keron to fit a turbo engine for a bit now, but I thought I would see if any turbo owners fancied a swap first (I know the 6-speed 'box is desireable too!). Im not fussed about manual/ auto, age, mileage, colour- so long as the car is well-maintained and decent (and FI!).

The car is taxed until July, and MOTd until October, and as I said is mint!

Will consider straight swaps, or swap with money, but unfortunately no sexual favours...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.