The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT35R Single Kit and Titan Fuel Setup

johnny g

Hi everyone, I know I had this up for sale before, but realistically, BPU+ is enough for me - and there's a high chance I'm going abroad for a bit!

I've got my MR2 with a GT4094R on it - that'll satisfy my speed requirements. As such, the Single Turbo kit and Fuel Setup I've got is now up for sale.

Turbo Kit

Boostlogic kit with GT3582R and TiAL 44m wastegate with 10psi spring. I bought everything except the turbo - as I had that from another setup. The whole kit, including the Turbo is unused. The kit Kyle supplied is still in it's box. Kyle supplied a completed Boostlogic kit, minus the turbo unit itself.

Looking for £2250, won't split.

Fuel Setup

Twin Walbro Fuel Pumps; Titan Motorsports Hi Flow Fuel Rail; 880cc injectors. All unused.

£SOLD, won't split

Not sure on the prices yet for postage; but whatever it is, I'll do it at cost and provide the receipt - if you're relatively local, I'll drop off.

Some extra info from the last time I thought of selling this!

The turbo is: GT35R - 0.82A/R, 68mm wheel, 84 trim - part number - 740902-5

There's no turbo blanket, but they're around £100 from KylesTT.

Oil and water lines are there; sizes are whatever comes in the BL kit.

It's just the regular manifold and downpipe - I was going to heatwrap them.

It's a generic air-filter that usually comes with the BL kits.

The Turbo is a genuine Garrett item, it was taken out of the box to trial fit on an MR2 project, but I went for a larger turbo instead.

Cheers everyone.

Hiya mate,

Interested in your fuel kit. Are there any fuel lines with it? What else would i need to put this into my car? Also, what impedance are the injectors?

Thanks

Chap

Nothing mate, as far as I am aware, it's a straight install. Take out your current injectors/rails/lines/pump and replace.

Obviously, remaps will be needed to compensate.

Cheers.

out of interest would u sell the turbo,wastegate and lines on there owen ? or even just the turbo ?

im interested if i can get the cash together

No mate, I have said on the advert I won't split. Cheers.

Bump folks

Turbo Kit

Boostlogic kit with GT3582R and TiAL 44m wastegate with 10psi spring. I bought everything except the turbo - as I had that from another setup. The whole kit, including the Turbo is unused. The kit Kyle supplied is still in it's box. Kyle supplied a completed Boostlogic kit, minus the turbo unit itself.

Looking for £2250, won't split.

It's worth a lot more than that at the current £:$ - but might be needing the odd thing which is a couple of quid. Hence the major saving!

BIG BUMP!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.