The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AERO NA Import Soon to be for Sale

extendor

I have had the NA Aero for about 9 months. I love the car but it just sits on the drive and is a waste of me having it. I am going to get it prepared for sale as it has a few silly bits to sort out like electric aerial and fresh MOT for the buyer.

I am in South Devon near Exeter. The car is 'P' reg from Bristol Import Centre, 65K miles and pretty good overall.

If you want to express an interest let me know please by PM. At this time no idea of price but if someone wants it badly enough then it will force my hand.

Colour is silver and engine is as sweet as can be. Totally unmolested except for induction kit.

Many thanks for the interest PMs. I will sort out the MOT etc and make a proper description with photos etc once I get some time off work.

Seems a shame but whats the point of it gathering dust on the driveway, let someone who will enjoy it drive it is my thought at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

Took in for MOT and passed with single advisory for slight exhaust leak on first cat. Now has 65K miles on a P plate, 12months MOT, Tax expires end of June so will put another 6 months on ready for sale.

Needs a new aerial - stuck down and believe the inner cord broken as the motor still runs.

Apart from that all is great and soon to be for sale.

Will be looking for £4500 so if you are interested I will add you to the list and send out pics and full spec once officially up for sale.

Many thanks

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Latest update - now officially for sale.

Will reduce the price as follows so anyone interested can see I am serious about selling.

£4500 less the following

£30 contribution towards a new aerial

£20 contribution for wiper blade/s as rear is streaky

£100 contribution to 6 months tax as it runs out at end of June 09

So the price is £4350 plus the following goodies

First cat/downpipe obtained for when the advisory on the MOT needs doing.

Set of lowering springs and shocks for front and rear. Was going to fit but the speed bumps onto our estate are too high.

Please PM if you need more info

Chris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.