The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage clearout and some free bits.

Mike M

Seeing as I dont own a supra anymore and i'm supposed to be moving house I thought I'd try and get rid of this lot.

Anyways starting with the most expensive here goes.

Genuine OEM sideskirts in 3L2 with a little damage around one of the mounting bolt holes but still fits fine and some scuffs. £320 + delivery. Provisionally Sold

A complete rear bearing & hub kit bought for a 93 RZ 6sp. £220 + delivery Genuine Toyota parts.

Set of used coilpacks from a 93 done about 70K all worked fine even though they all have hairline cracks. £50 + delivery. Now Sold

Passenger door card in very good condition £50 + delivery. Now Sold

Drivers side door/window surround seal £20 + delivery

Anything in this pic is a fiver + delivery.

Front wheel hub studs. Now Sold

Rear Jspec brake caliper slider gaitors.Now Sold

New stock rad cap seen 3 months of use. Now Sold

BOV now sold

And now the free stuff thats going in the bin otherwise. Just want delivery costs on any of these. The dash panel has a broken bit of plastic so the screw just goes straight through the hole. Probably an easy fix for someone or just fit it minus one screw. I think one of the clear plastic lenses is missing too.

Handbrake now gone.

Sub cover now gone.

Front indicators now gone.

Side Repeaters now gone.

And one crappy condition drivers door card.

Paypal welcome, If anyone wants to collect stuff then i'm located in Blairgowrie perthshire.

Cheers

Mike

are those the stock bumper indicators? ill have them please, do you have the cableing with them?

I've only got the stock push and twist plugs for them, one side is a connector and the other side has a couple of cut wires coming out of it. PM if your still interested and i'll get them posted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.