The mkiv Supra Owners Club

break ups

ClaireRZ-S

ha women love looking though just to see what she was like :D

Yeah to look and compare, and then quiz you on every single question that comes into their brain, and if you even think about giving a wrong answer, your in the shit! :rolleyes:

Guest Rays the roof
They're absolutely fine if they do what they're told.

I had a puppy once that did as it was told. Then when it grew up = putting a ring on the human female species, they then ignore your commands and bite when angered!! :eyebrows:

Well im gona chuck a spanner in the works Claire. In the last few weeks i have ended a relationship, wasnt hugely long, about 18 months. Still a bit hard at times, especially as we work for the same company, but, she leaves through redundancy next week.

Too much grief lately, i have a lot going on and sadly things just werent right. I love and care for her massively, but, something wasnt right, and this isnt the first breakup weve had. Still feels very weird being in the same building, yet havent seen or spoken to each other for about 2 weeks now, normally would be emailing or on communicator, go to lunch together occasionally. I have no idea what im supposed to do come next Thursday when she leaves and goes round to say her goodbye's ??

ps - i think detailing JamieP's car on valentines day was the icing on the cake :)

Never leave home without it.

Well im gona chuck a spanner in the works Claire. In the last few weeks i have ended a relationship, wasnt hugely long, about 18 months. Still a bit hard at times, especially as we work for the same company, but, she leaves through redundancy next week.

Too much grief lately, i have a lot going on and sadly things just werent right. I love and care for her massively, but, something wasnt right, and this isnt the first breakup weve had. Still feels very weird being in the same building, yet havent seen or spoken to each other for about 2 weeks now, normally would be emailing or on communicator, go to lunch together occasionally. I have no idea what im supposed to do come next Thursday when she leaves and goes round to say her goodbye's ??

ps - i think detailing JamieP's car on valentines day was the icing on the cake :)

That's a bit rough mate.

Mind you, his car did look very good in the photos.

There are only two mistakes men can make with women

The first is thinking they understand them

The second is that when they realise they don't understand them they try to ............

So in short then "Yes dear" is the way forward?

ONE or two women are ok.... the rest are like they're from another planet :rlol:

There does seem to be a lot of pregnancy going around at the moment...... all those long cold nights lol

Out of the 11 guys/girls I work with 5 are expecting (or their other halfs are)!

ONE or two women are ok.... the rest are like they're from another planet :rlol:

There does seem to be a lot of pregnancy going around at the moment...... all those long cold nights lol

Out of the 11 guys/girls I work with 5 are expecting (or their other halfs are)!

But they are hard working people that can't be right. I thought it was all unemployed that were getting "knocked up" for Labour handouts :D