The mkiv Supra Owners Club

break ups

ClaireRZ-S

I found that most of my mates ended their long term relationships (if they didn't already have kids, or were married) in their later twenties. I think it's all that serious 'rest of your life' type stuff.. you want to drop the loser you enjoyed going clubbing with, and find someone more responsible to make babies and grow old with?

I kidda still like the clubbing bit though :D

Is it just the weather? 5 couples i know all in really long relationships have broken up in the last few weeks. Just can't get over it. Its the women that seem to be doing it also. Anyone else notice this? Beware lads.... :D

What's the common denominator here?

It's you, isn't it?

I blame Gordon Brown and Obama.

I think it has something to do with spring, women wanting to make babies and women being with blokes who they don't want to make babies with.

That makes sense in my head anyway.

Obama's recruiting more "Hoe's" for his world domination of being the first Pimp President.

Guest Rays the roof
hmmm theres been an unreal amount of women pregnant in work lately to they all look like they are ready to pop.

Do they all work for the same Manager???? Promotions are very difficult to get in the credit crunch :p

I know quite a few people breaking up. And nearly all of them have been due to sites such as facebook. Either rekindling old flames from years ago or just massive arguments about who they should/shouldn't be in contact with.

Its rubbish.

I know quite a few people breaking up. And nearly all of them have been due to sites such as facebook. Either rekindling old flames from years ago or just massive arguments about who they should/shouldn't be in contact with.

Its rubbish.

A very big +1

The amount of times I've considered deleting my Facebook - It does just cause the most pointless arguements at times.

It's usually my other half, looking at my past gf's/flings