The mkiv Supra Owners Club

n/a sub 2k auto or man wanted

Guest sundog

Guest sundog

Looking for an N/A manual or auto in the £1500 to £2000 bracket(before I get the abuse I know they are out there :))

Seller must accept a 97 audi A4 tdi SE with 6 months tax and mot as a px,High mileage but every stamp in the book.Not a supra but if your looking for economy this car will do upto 55 mpg! and I know there are plenty of n/a supra owners fed up with 25mpg!.Please PM me with your cars details but please no red cars.

LOL!

I want a mansion in the sun, a ski slope in the garden, a Fezza 599 and a racetrack with tyre company on the side. Oh, and an F1 car and a supermodel wife.

Cheers.

You forgot the lake with the frickin' sharks with frickin' laserbeams attached to their frickin' heads ;)

Guest sundog

Thanks for the interest with the Pm,s guys will contact if interested.Col werent you asking 2K for an n/a not so long back??.And no dangerous brain I am not swapping my Audi for your Aristo,must be getting you down after what must it be a year you trying to sell that piece of ****.

Thanks for the interest with the Pm,s guys will contact if interested.Col werent you asking 2K for an n/a not so long back??.And no dangerous brain I am not swapping my Audi for your Aristo,must be getting you down after what must it be a year you trying to sell that piece of ****.

:ban:

Congratulations first bell end cheddar to go on my ignore list in the 5 years I've been here. We did all think you'd sold your last bone and gone back to banger racing where you came from. Oh well at least I won't have to read your next plea for help on your latest bag a crap or subsequent I'm selling a really good car because of X Y or Z and no honest its a good car really thread with you on ignore.

Guest sundog

What a suspicious bunch you lot are with nothing better to do than live your life on a PC forum,I wasnt dissrespecting BigCol at all as he actually did have a car for sale on the 2k mark.Tell you what moderators i'm out of here with no intentions of coming back to waste my time with a bunch of ignorant fools and you moderators should be getting more control of the idiots on here.

What a suspicious bunch you lot are with nothing better to do than live your life on a PC forum,I wasnt dissrespecting BigCol at all as he actually did have a car for sale on the 2k mark.Tell you what moderators i'm out of here with no intentions of coming back to waste my time with a bunch of ignorant fools and you moderators should be getting more control of the idiots on here.

I agree.

You should have been banned after your last thread, you fool.

,I wasnt dissrespecting BigCol at all as he actually did have a car for sale on the 2k mark.

This is correct my friend i did indeed, but i wanted cash not a px with an Audi with more miles on it than the fookin tardis. I simply meant that what you are asking was a bit on the excessive side by saying you MUST px with an Audi AND no red cars.

I am so glad we have sorted that out because the thought of being disrespected did keep me awake for a few nights plotting my revenge, in fact i was half way to suffolk to pay you a visit where i had decided to suck out your eyeballs and skullf*ck you;)

in the back of a red supra:D

this is correct my friend i did indeed, but i wanted cash not a px with an audi with more miles on it than the fookin tardis. I simply meant that what you are asking was a bit on the excessive side by saying you must px with an audi and no red cars.

I am so glad we have sorted that out because the thought of being disrespected did keep me awake for a few nights plotting my revenge, in fact i was half way to suffolk to pay you a visit where i had decided to suck out your eyeballs and skullf*ck you;)

in the back of a red supra:d

:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.