The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Football

Kopite

Well i'm an aresenal fan and Tony is a pool fan so fun house tonight!...

He says.... You might match there league record but never our european record!:p

well after this year we will only be 1 behind :D and lets face it, its much harder to win now its the champions league and how many times have you won that? :p

Guest Rays the roof
That was the best game I've seen since last week :D

I reckon that Arshavin bloke will be next season's Player of the Year if he's played behind the strikers.

Is it just me or should his name be pronounced arse shavin!! :)

Great result for the Arsenal, When I saw the teamsheet I gave them no chance, Bendtner up front is as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

I think they deserve more credit, Liverpool are a tough side at best of times but especially at Anfield and given the missing players both in defence and up front it was a brilliant point. They were run ragged the whole game and took their chances really well (for once).

Next season Arsenal will be back in contention IMO.

Helen was sound asleep when she heard me cheering when Arsenal scored the 4th, and laughed when I sank to my knees when Liverpool equalised. Still a better result for us (Utd) than I expected. Must score a few tonight I think. I think its far from over, you have a better run in than us and we are still looking crap.

That was the best game I've seen since last week :D

I reckon that Arshavin bloke will be next season's Player of the Year if he's played behind the strikers.

i wouldnt go that far, i think he only touched the ball 4 times and scored every time!! dont get me wrong they were good goals but it will take more than that to make it in the premiership

i wouldnt go that far, i think he only touched the ball 4 times and scored every time!! dont get me wrong they were good goals but it will take more than that to make it in the premiership

Actually it was 5 times remember the attempted left cross that nearly went for nearside throw-in. :D

I just think he'll be like Pires and Henry, relatively rubbish in their first season as it takes time to toughen up and get used to the pace of the Prem, then start of new season = top quality.