The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Supra - Low Mileage/Tidy

Grix

After buying Sted's very tidy, subtley bodykitted and clean White N/A about a month ago, I have been the envy of many people, Number 1 on the list is my own father.

He's had a search round, and there's nothing close to mine that he could find on the market, in terms of ratio of how much I spent, and the quality that I recieved.

So he is pretty much after something which is near enough identical to mine in terms of body/exterior;

To give an idea of what he is after; here was actually the Ad for my Supra.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/943686.htm

In terms of engine wise, I don't believe he particularly has a preference, Obviously an N/A is very much realistic for something he does want to take out on a sunday drive or take down to the tunnel runs/shows, but IF an immaculate TT was to pop up, I'm pretty certain he would be very flexible.

Just to add, White is just a preference currently, but obviously other colours are considered

Sorry to sound very precise and "picky", but he has to have everything top notch ;)

I thought something had happened to yours for a sec when I saw the add, thats a relief couldn't cope with Ste mourning anymore than he already is :D

Good luck with the search :search:

Haha,

Not to worry, I have my GF worrying about me because I am so Compulsive over it! i.e;

I will happily park on the other end of a car park, than even risk a door knock!

good luck with the search bud, i dont suppose you did the white dash yourself did you?

im thinking about that but cant make up my mind, could you put more pics up if it aint to much hassle please? hmmmmmmm:)

sorry, im a pilluck, just seen it on the advert from when you bought your car?[OOPS][/OOPS]

good luck with the search bud, i dont suppose you did the white dash yourself did you?

im thinking about that but cant make up my mind, could you put more pics up if it aint to much hassle please? hmmmmmmm:)

sorry, im a pilluck, just seen it on the advert from when you bought your car?[OOPS][/OOPS]

The White Dash was professionally sprayed, I can source you some more photos if requested, and the price it cost etc :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.