The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black M3 this morning 8:20, yellow brakes

Clarkie83

Bitter sweet seeing yours this morning I sold mine regrettably on Saturday morning :( and picked up the prelude yesterday as a cheeper runaround.

I saw you driving through wokingham the other day as well (saw the yellow calipers) the whole car looks brilliant mate, i really like the lower rear spoiler on the back makes it look really wide :)

Ahhhh, that's sounds like it's probably my car (pics on my site in the sig below should confirm it)! I'm actually back out in Madrid at the moment, but I think my Brother might be using it whilst his R32 GTR is having some work done! He works in Farnbrough so goes from J3 to J4 of the M3 if that's where you saw it?

Cheers for the comments though. Don't worry, it's bitter-sweet to hear that you saw it too when it wasn't me driving it! I'm going to have words with my Brother tonight ... gearbox oil is low and if he's running it around the place too much, I'll kill him!

Cheers, J :D

Thats the one,looks amazing, had a different bonnet on it to the ones in the photos tho. Ill be back in one before long, the misses is demanding mortgage money which is why mine had to go :( but give it about a year and ill be back in one, definatly a TT next time ;)