The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guaging interest in my NA

Gadget

Well, looks like the reccesion is going to be having a serious affect on me soon with all the bills I have.

I am trying to find out what the best way to sell my car is.

I have looed on we buy any car, and they say its worth £1240 :taped:

I hope its not worth that much!!

Basically I need some opinions on what other people would pay for it.

My supe is white, as you can see by the pic to the left. It has a twin spoiler with about an inch and a half of paint crack on the inside due to wind. Apart from the front which has a bit of a scrape from the curbs, it still makes me look twice. It has around 84,000 on it but when I got the MPH converter onto it, they didnt change the clock. Bought at 80,000KM (50.000m), it now reads 110,896KM (50,000m+31,000)

The good bits:

It has an RPS sport street clutch, Lightened pulleys, fluidyne radiator, HKS filter, Top secret front, Glass headlights, 18 inch HP Racing wheels (8.5and 9.5), OEM skirts and spats, Loudest 3000w amp in boot with 300w 6x9's, a DVD player with no moniter and Dot Matrix CD player, Moutney Steering wheel

The Bad points:

Bushes need replacing, Starter moter needs a refurb (I have the bits for this), need facelift indicators in the front bumper, has no air-con radiator, heat shield on cat vibrates, drivers seat fails to move, interior needs a bit of TLC, ABS lights faulty sometimes.

I think that is it.

Oh yeah the worst part, it needs 2 new rear tyres and a front and the MOT ran out on Wednesday

Come on peeps need some responses, what do you all think it is worth?? If anybody knows of anyone interested near Bristol please let me know because I think it is about time it went.

Could be quite a good deal;)!!

I am sure I was asking for interest, not what the problems would be.

True, but realising and addressing the problems could fix the (possible) lack of interest.

I'd suggest you get it MOT'd, then your potential audience (and hence what you could get for it) would get much wider instantly. Just my 2p worth... :)

Do you think if I could afford to get it through an MOT that I would. Why else do you think it has to go.

Right this car has to go for a quick sale as I now need to find £400 for my cats operation. Any one have any offers of what they think should be paid for it.

I am not here to take advise on what to do to sell it so please dont bother.

Pet insurance does not cover pregnancy, it is classed as breeding.

Keron Thanks, Angels 4 kittens will love you:D

As I said above we now have 3 kittens, and one dopey kitten so may not survive. 3 is better than none and hopefully the fourth will survive:wooohoo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.