The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/a-TT SZ model White

couv3z

The time has come to end the Supra journey, i am unfortunately going to lose my license and i can warrent the soon to be stupidly high insurance fee's

The car is a 93 SZ spec model. 5-speed manual

I have replaced the engine with a newly rebuilt stock TT non vvti Nov 2008

chasse mileage 111714 km

The engine was built By JPS motorsport in Milton Keynes. The engine has covered 6000miles and has had a full service and is ready to go. At the same time Leon fitted me a FMIC (greddy 2 row) with a hard pipe kit.

The car only has the 1st cat in it, as the 2nd one was removed while the car was a N/a, the car does hit 1.bar of boost as i've had the FCD and SLD fitted, while having that done i had envy 1.2 RR ring fitted to stop any over boosting.

The back box was also replace but silver stone garage for a RSR one(ment to be rare???)

To be fair the car does sound nice and deep :)

Movin away from the engine the car had Tein coilovers fitted when it was imported 3 years ago by the previous owner, along with a set of 18 rota GT 18/35/255 on the rear and 18/35/235 front(i may have the size wrong on the front its a bit dark but there a inch narrow that the rear)

Car still has j-spec brakes i've replaced the pads with endless CCX and changed the rear disc for vented (G3).

moving inside the car, standard though out(vinyle rear cloth front) bar a din head unit keywood, and in the other half 3 auto gauages volt:oil temp:oil psi

Body wise the car is in good shape, 2 small dents on the bonnet, the only real issue is some scratchs on the drivers side rear arch where i reversed in a 1ft wall:( ived had quotes and its only £200 notes to fix (pics to follow)

From the whats it worth thread i put up adn i rear arch i think £5000.00 is a fair price for it so

£5000.00 ono

any questions please ask...

Hey. Nice car, any engine bay pics. Do you still have the receipts and or relevant documentation from the conversion?

Do you know if the following was included;

The Dial cluster, airbox, Inlet pipe, throttle cable, power steering reservoir, Uprated clutch, igniter pack, ECU, throttle control ECU?

Thanks

Good price, I went out in this (although after some alcohol) and it did go very well.

Hope that werent the reason he lost his license! lol , Lovely looking car, good price also!

Just out of curiosity for when i get a TT engine for mine where did you get the conversion done? and how much did the engine and everything else you needed cost you?

Rob

Hey. Nice car, any engine bay pics. Do you still have the receipts and or relevant documentation from the conversion?

The Dial cluster, airbox, Inlet pipe, throttle cable, power steering reservoir, Uprated clutch, igniter pack, ECU, throttle control ECU?

Thanks

Surely if any of the above werent included, the car wouldnt work? :blink:

Surely if any of the above werent included, the car wouldnt work? :blink:

No i mean the TT version of what ive mentioned not the NA version like the TT Air Box etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Does it have MOT or TAX? also is it me or has the passenger side front indicator changed in the pics? im assuming the pics have been taken at different intervals.

A Pic of the drivers side would be handy bud.

No i mean the TT version of what ive mentioned not the NA version like the TT Air Box etc.

Does it have MOT or TAX? also is it me or has the passenger side front indicator changed in the pics? im assuming the pics have been taken at different intervals.

The NA parts dont fit. All of the above you mentioned HAVE to be fitted on a TT conversion. ;)

Hope that werent the reason he lost his license! lol , Lovely looking car, good price also!

Just out of curiosity for when i get a TT engine for mine where did you get the conversion done? and how much did the engine and everything else you needed cost you?

Rob

Well the car has had 2 TT eninges the first failed due to under fuelling.

The second engine game from JPS motor and has been fully rebuilt to stock spec. The car now has walbro fuel pumps so the fuelling issue has been resolved

I've spend near 10k on the 2 engines, the second one costing more than the first

Car is Tax till Jan 2010, Mot till June, just need to replace a window wiper and it will pass, have also replace the rear tyres in preperation for the MOT

Thanks

I have all the paperwork since the car was imported, every receipt mot etc

Everything in the engine bay is From a TT bar the radator which is still the N/a's but has never over heard drove to Rotherham and back and never when over normal, adn the SMIC was replace with a FMIC

The pic of the car with organe side repeaters are the old ones they are clear now with chrome bulbs. I will take some fresh pic this weekend :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.