The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 N/A Black Manual

jlgee80

Im not gonna go below £3300 mate. Reason being the Bad Bits column on the initial add is decreasing very rapidly.

Bumper now sprayed. Just need to fit.

Also all other necessary touch ups on bodywork are to be sorted by end of the week.

Just need a side skirt and she will be minto!!!!

Im not gonna go below £3300 mate. Reason being the Bad Bits column on the initial add is decreasing very rapidly.

Bumper now sprayed. Just need to fit.

Also all other necessary touch ups on bodywork are to be sorted by end of the week.

Just need a side skirt and she will be minto!!!!

In that case, it's still getting closer to my budget ;)

Ideally holding out for a twin turbo - might get my arse kicked if I buy this off you...

Free bump regardless.

Any ideas how to get the folding wing mirrors to work again?

Arse kicked?

I get the impression someone else wears the trousers???

Wingmirrors mate, both dont work, but i do believe that both motors are screwed.

Just by process of elimination, one actually worked when i got the car. Then after a couple of weeks stoppped working.

Fuse is fine and i checked with testers.

Arse kicked?

I get the impression someone else wears the trousers???

Kind of mean I'll get my arse kicked by the bank! Girlfriend is ace and would support me whatever I do, but I don't have the cash yet. Give it about 6 months and I will - but useless to most people here that are selling! :)

Wingmirrors mate, both dont work, but i do believe that both motors are screwed.

Just by process of elimination, one actually worked when i got the car. Then after a couple of weeks stoppped working.

Fuse is fine and i checked with testers.

I'm watching this avidly. If anything interesting happens to me financially (positively), I'll be back ;)

No worries mate.

Ask me in 6 months.

Although at this rate it may have a 6 speed box and TT lump in by that time :)

Will do! 6 speed, TT... that's the dream anyway! Aiming to have a budget of about £8K by this time next year.

Good luck with the car - it's stunning.

Spare front bumper sprayed and fitted....looks mint, excellent spray job.

Got a picture of this? i.e. an updated photo :)

I'm ready to organise a test drive in this car - let me know when is convenient!

P.S. Has the cambelt been done?

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update - Side skirt repaired. Touch ups completed bar the mark above petrol cap. Also had rear bumper re sprayed.

Car still available at £3500.

Just to make people aware the car had a cam pulley changed in 1997 performed by Toyota, reciepts to prove.

Jason.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.