The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm back!

pulse

... but most of you won't remember me! My how things have changed around here? LOADS of new users, the club looks like it's going gang-busters, this is excellent.

Are any of the old crew still around? Scooter, jive, rob oldham, ash willis, millhouse, earthrokka, jake, green supra etc? Or have they all fallen into the abyss that is this global interweb thing?

Anyway, thought I'd just pop in and say hello, support the club with my 10 pounds membership even though I haven't owned a supe now for .. 5 years? Ouch!

Hey all,

That's cool, glad some of the crew is still around :) I've been considering a visit UK-wards maybe towards the end of the year, just wondering about getting in touch with some of the oldies, organise an old fashioned meet.. but at this stage details are sketchy. I've lived back in Australia now for 4 years or so, so lost contact with most of them..

Maybe there'll just have to be a giant mkivsupra.net gathering then instead? :)

Jake! Been a very long time...

Oddly enough, I'm currently watching the long Amsterdam video on the 2nd monitor while I was browsing around, hence reminding me I've been meaning to resubscribe to the forum and say hello! That was an awesome trip. Would love to do it again!

Things are good here, doing all the domestic type stuff, bought a house, live with my girlfriend etc.. I don't technically own a car at all at the moment, the Lancer is the missus' but I paid for half so I'm calling it mine :)

I've been eying off all sorts of four-wheeled candy for a while though, just can't make a decision! I even nearly bought a white, twin turbo aerotop with 75,000km (50,000 miles) on the clock a few months ago, but the asking price was just a bit high (about 10k GBP converted) for what I wanted to spend just on a weekend car (since I catch the train to work).

As for missing the lovely UK, I do! Mostly the people, all my old friends. I made quite a cosy life there, everything has got so real since coming back here, have to work on a career instead of a job to buy petrol and go faster stripes for my baby..... :D

How are you doing?

Heya Rosie! :)

I was just browsing around the main page, and what popped up? A video of my Supra being dyno'd at.. santa pod was it? Along with Mawby's and Millhouse's cars.

I'm assuming nobody knows what happened to my car... I can't for the life of me remember the name of the guy I sold it to, he was a regular on here though. Lived up north, ex(?)-policeman, his wife also had an account here from memory, definitely they were a multi-supra family once they bought mine.

Rego was K946RGP but who knows if it stayed that way. Would like to know if she's still purring around somewhere or not..

I can't find the thread where I sold the car, because the for sale ones aren't archived :/