The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin Turbo Aerotop GZ 5sp Manual

nikbiomed

UPDATE: Car is now sold and on its way back to Sweden. Couple of nice your guys came over and they were amazed at how nice this Supra really was. This means I have quite a bit of old Supra bits and peices for sale now as I am not persuing the Surpa anymore, moving on to something different. I will get a list of stuff I have and photo's on the forum over the weekend but will also be looking for my new project car too, anyone got any idea's?

Just as a teaser, I have a set of 17" UK OEM UK spec alloys with good tyres for sale, offers???

Good luck to all others trying to sell at this difficult time in the UK, seems though if you have the right car and its in good condtion you can get a buyer regarless, even if it is from another country.

Thanks also for all the nice comments below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well its now time to sell my latest project car just in time for the summer. Moving on now probably going for a Boxster S or something similar now.

GZ Twin Turbo 5sp manual Aerotop

Usual Standard features on a GZ edition including Cruise Control which was rendered inoperable by my Manual Conversion but I have corrected it now and it works perfect. It has 101,000 miles on the clock but was imported with nearly 30,000kms so the total mileage would be around 90K, not a young one but still well within this engines capabilities. Have all the import and inspection docs aswell.

The car has Tax till end of Sept and an MOT till around Mid Sept.

I spent a couple of days over Easter doing this one up and on one day alone I managed to change all four corners from the normal suspension to Tein Coilovers aswell as the full UK Brake Upgrade. I started at 7am and was driving it around by 6pm all complete but did I ache as I had to do it all alone, boo hoo.

The car itself has been in the UK since 2002 and was owned until last September, which is when I managed to aquire it. It looked a bit sorry at first but I could see the potential in it. The previous owner did keep the car in a good state of service though, even spent £800 before I bought it on a complete overhall including Cam Belt. I have two Folders full of service receipts MOT's etc etc from him too.

Specification is as follows;

Exterior

Brand New Jade 'R' Alloys in a one off colour of Anthracite, which was and still maybe the only ones in this colour in the country when I bought them from Wheelmania.

Brand New 4 Pot Front Calipers

Brand New 2 Pot Rear Calipers

Brand New 3G dimpled and groved Discs all round

Brand New Chris Wilson Pads all round

Brand New Caliper Springs/clips etc.

DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid

Tein Super Street Coilovers including Top Mounts apx 3mths old when I got them. ( I have had a few different types of Coilover in the past including Cusco and HKS but Tein are by far the best)

OEM Side Skirts

OEM Spats

Fixed Active Spoiler due to FMIC

Facelift Front Lights (not yet got side lights so this will need to be done before MOT)

6000K HID on Dipped

Facelift Rear Lights

Rear Number Plate Surrounds

Illuminating Rear Number Plate Holder (Jap Special probably not legal in UK but nice if you get a fancy plate for it)

TRD Rear Spoiler with Carbon Blade, the sides are Carbon Effect Vynal

Carbon Fiber Bonnet, not sure which make maybe someone can tell me but I got it off a guy on Ebay (nice fella) who mentioned it was from Envy so must be a good one.

Chromed Washer Jets with White LED lights built in. (yep could be deemed as being tacky and you can turn them off if necessary but the chromed effect on the bonnet looks very nice)

Interior

Standard Leather seats

Richbrook Gear Knob

MOMO Red and Dark Grey Gaiter

MOMO Tuner Steering Wheel

MOMO Pedal Set

Boss kit which includes Airbag and Cruise Control Functions, check this out its £150 notes at Envy and it works a treat.

Fly speakers in front and rear

Fusion twin 12" Sub bass box

Fusion AMP I think its 800W or something not sure but it has to be one of the best sounding setups I have ever had

Sony Head Unit with Bluetooth which works great with a Bluetooth Phone for hands free chatting.

Engine

Induction kit (only an ebay one for now cos I needed something quick to get her on the road after the FMIC install)

Pretty much standard but the following

Front Mount Intercooler

Greddy Profec b II Boost Controller (Now fitted) Running around 13PSI and feels great now.

Iridium Spark Plugs

ERL Water/Methanol Injection System (Still to be fitted)

Fully Synthetic Oil

Toyota RED Coolant

Relocated Header Tank

Brand New Slimline battery

5speed Manual Conversion by Keron on here

The best Clutch I could get for the 5sp manual conversion, imported from US via MKIV club member. Keron can tell you more about this if you are interested

New Aux Belt (Still to be fitted)

Probably more but cannot remember at the moment.

Also I have loads of bits that I have taken off the car to fit the new stuff, FULL BRAKES, SUSPENSION, BONNET and SPOILER in Toyota 3L2 Red with Laquer coat finish, an AIRBAG Steering Wheel to name but a few things.

Price £9,995

A little high but I am in no rush to sell, infact this is a feeler really to see if I do get any response at this price. If not then I will keep advertising through various media until sold but will keep enjoying the looks and thrill I get every time I take it out. If it helps I will take a PX aswell as remove some of the goodies to lower the price. TRY ME

Please email me at [email protected] as I do not go on this forum much anymore.

Thanks for all the comments, thought I would just update on some of the list of parts fitted as I forgot some. I have added to the top but thought I should put here too.

The Brake setup has Brand New Chris Wilson Pads all round

Chromed White LED Washer Jets fitted to Carbon Fiber Bonnet. These look great off but also quite nice ON too. Yep maybe tacky but they really do look nice against that black bonnet so gonna keep them on for now.

6000K HID dipped

Boost Controller now fitted

Seems their is a lot of interest from our continental Neighbours must be the weak pound or moreover the strong Euro etc.

Also thanks for the offers of parts off the car, but would prefer to keep the car complete for sale if I can and only negotiate removal of parts to reduce the price of the car only. I may consider this option if I still have the car at the end of August. So keep me in mind.

Is the front tyre not on wrong the rotation?

Very nice Supra though! Good luck with the sale.

Bloody heck you must have blown me piccy up a bit, must be keen. Yep you are correct, I entrusted this job to my son and told him that the arrows were supposed to be a certain way around and guess what he got them all wrong, well it only takes two really and the other have to be wrong.

Fortunatley this had already been pointed out by a potential buyer from Sweden and has now been corrected, and fortunatley for me I have only done about 5-10 miles in the car while on wrong with no speed involved, lucky for me.

Give the lad a kick up the A@#? though for it as I paid him £10 for doing it. Yep hes doing his 'A' levels and won't do anything unless it involves getting paid. Looking for a refund now.

Thanks again though bud

I wouldn't kick him too hard about it. I took my car to get a new tyre fitted to a wheel at the only "professional" outfit for 50 km that would have the equipment and know-how to fit a tyre to a 10" wide wheel and the morons put that on wrong rotation ie both exactly the same and I was charged 70 euro for the privilege. I was sh*tting a brick as they took the tyre back off and refitted it again in case they stuck the bead breaker through the side wall (this has also happened to me whilst getting a tyre fitted). Good luck with the sale, its a very fanciable motor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.