The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Happy Easter! What's everyone up to today then?

Mike

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished servicing and cleaning me Uncles LS400 This morning.

Then went down my brothers Allotment for the afternoon for 6hrs to try out his new 200cc rotorvator, re dig/ turn over 2 10x30 foot beds. I' feel so Knackered now.

Just got to go back tomorrow and just re edge the beds/borders and swear at the 2 stroke strimmer some more lol!(as its tempremental at starting, lol!). then hopfully chill in.

So far, just a nice relaxing few days off. No, I'm being serious. No sarcasm, no bollocks, a really nice relaxing few days off. Absolutely loving it. An evening with the in laws just added the icing on the cake. Never enjoyed such a nice relaxing weekend ever in my life as much as this one. It cant get any better.

So far, just a nice relaxing few days off. No, I'm being serious. No sarcasm, no bollocks, a really nice relaxing few days off. Absolutely loving it. An evening with the in laws just added the icing on the cake. Never enjoyed such a nice relaxing weekend ever in my life as much as this one. It cant get any better.

No odd sexual/innuendo laden stories about conversations/activities with the in laws then Ewen? :rlol:

Was thinking of travelling to Santa Pod tomorrow for Easter Drag meet, anyone ever been to one of these, looks quite good on their events website. Depends on weather, I remember the last two years have been rain effected.

Had a good day yesterday. We went up to the Ponderosa cafe on top of the Horseshoe pass near Llangollen. It's only down the road from me and where we all meet when we go on the pancake runs with the supras.

It was the nicest I've ever seen it, you could see for miles. There are always bikers up there but there must have been about 300 bikes when we got there. I even climbed to the top of the mountain (hill:innocent:) opposite the cafe. If I get around to it I'll get some pics for you all. :)

Truth is that he needs some motivation. If he sees his young upstart son writing down the events of his life incorrectly, which I did, simply becuase my memory is not that great, then he will be movated to either help me or put it right. And he did.

Now he is asking for a dictaphone to take with him when he goes to Sri-Lanka for a few months. Pleased.