The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Happy Easter! What's everyone up to today then?

Mike

I always think Easter is a bit of a weird one.. it's not Christmas, but it does feel like 'a big holiday' - and I'm not religious *at all*.

Are most of you doing the big family meal thing a la' Christmas? or is it just another day?

I've got some friends coming over (basically because one of them is a really good cook :D) We're going to chill and have some wine and stuff.... but I can't help thinking I should be doing the family thing.

This is the first Easter away from the folks ever I think :blink: Am I a bad person? :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna go for a couple of beers later with the boys if im allowed out.

Pubs are just the usual Sunday hours aren't they?

We're planning on going out later... but I'm thinking it could be wandering around in the cold trying to find somewhere!? :search:

You've done all this already, what time did you get up? I take my hat off to you tho :salute:

Cleaned the cars/driveway and patio, had a tidy up in the shed, went Mc D's for some grub and now chilling with a full belly (Mmm 1/4 pounder cheese meal) gonna go for a couple of beers later with the boys if im allowed out.

Jen MADE me get up at 4am to go and do a car boot, we sell cheap (but great quality:innocent:)

sunglasses
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

So thats 2 Sundays in a row and she is already targeting the Mayday Bank holiday Sunday,

but she did drive a 200 mile round trip to get my new seats on Thursday after working all day;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=182473

We did sell £200 worth thou, so I guess I can get out of bed for that :cool:

Was going to clean the car but it was raining (well theres a surprise) so ended up taking off the door cards, speakers and mirrors to trace an electric fault which i found and fixed.

Some nice guy that owns a car Valeting company using AutoGlym products happened to walk by and had a chat about the car. I'm now booked in for a wax and full valet so hope we have better weather tomorrow.