The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what is with some people

toyotasupra1980

i know everyone one here has had the fair share of retards drive up close behind the supra, but to have them actually have a hope in hell of beating you give me a break.:rolleyes:

Twice this week this has happened to me, was it a porsche or a ferrari to give me a proper challange in my TT....NO, but it was some bald headed moron in a renult laguna, which i just found funny with his attempt to catch up, i was barely 35% throttle and i was killing him with just one arm on the wheel and the other out the window, and he was trying till he was red in the face, i got one word for him "STUPID".

the 2nd was yesterday on the way to the cinema, some clown in a Ford Fiesta ST, this bannana was even more stupid than the bald headed guy in the laguna, got to the lights waited for him to pull up alongside in which i looked at him and said "are you supid what makes you think you have a hope in hell, get lost", without any effort these guys had no chance and yet they keep coming and coming like some chimp looking for a bannana, retards.

sorry thats my rant for the day.

I had something similar last month. I let a guy infront of me as he needed to turn left at the next set of lights. When we got to the lights they went to red so he was infront. Anyway when the lights changed he took a few seconds to get going, so at the next set of lights bearing in mind this was a dual carriageway I went into the second lane.

I took off as soon as the lights changed and changed gears as per normal without revving the car. The road merged so I checked my mirror to move back into the first lane and said idiot was right besides my rear wing. I wasn't in the right gear to really put my foot down but was comitted to the move now so just tried to eek as much as I could at 2k and stayed in front. At the next set of lights look in my mirror to see him giving me a wanker sign.

1 - I gave him room to let him infront of me 3 minutes earlier

2 - He took a while to take off from the first set of lights. I could have beeped him but didn't.

3 - The only reason I used the second lane at the next set of lights was because of the previous point

4 - At no point was my car in it's peak powerband. I did not race the guy

5 - I was in an M3

6 - He was a 40 year old guy in a convertible MGF!

Unfortunately I never got out of my car to question his attitude. Sometimes you just need to remember with great power comes great responsibility.

i

...on the way to the cinema, some clown in a Ford Fiesta ST, this bannana was even more stupid than the bald headed guy in the laguna...

...and yet they keep coming and coming like some chimp looking for a bannana, retards.

One day I'll pull up at the lights next to you. Then you'll be sorry.

A dilema of 2 Supras at the ready, but only one of the drivers understands the tropical fruit mind set that is required for a victory.

On the other hand, I'd probably pull up and say "Good afternoon squire...after you :)

Strangley enough I was comming back from the Cinema (Gran Torino, very good) a couple of days ago and one of those Renault Megane sporty things was right up my 'arris. He was pushing me for a race, but I just eased off the gas to an unbearably slow 28 mph and he couldn't take it any longer, and he completely overtook me and everything. He was amazing, in his little French car.

Same mate, I just let them have there fun while admiring my car, can't be bothered with racing chavs :D

i dont mind the admiring part, i'm 28 and still young and sitting pretty with my life, worked my ass off, allot of head aches and money and time to have the car the way i want it, and now its finally completed i am enjoying having the car and enjoying my life.

Its when people get jealous with what you have and what they dont have that pisses me off, was only the other day at wrk some idiot spat tuna on my rear spoiler, luckily i washed it off but if it was a minute earlier i would have beaten the guy to death, that you can add before i had the problem with the two chimps this week.

i know everyone one here has had the fair share of retards drive up close behind the supra, but to have them actually have a hope in hell of beating you give me a break.:rolleyes:

Twice this week this has happened to me, was it a porsche or a ferrari to give me a proper challange in my TT....NO, but it was some bald headed moron in a renult laguna, which i just found funny with his attempt to catch up, i was barely 35% throttle and i was killing him with just one arm on the wheel and the other out the window, and he was trying till he was red in the face, i got one word for him "STUPID".

the 2nd was yesterday on the way to the cinema, some clown in a Ford Fiesta ST, this bannana was even more stupid than the bald headed guy in the laguna, got to the lights waited for him to pull up alongside in which i looked at him and said "are you supid what makes you think you have a hope in hell, get lost", without any effort these guys had no chance and yet they keep coming and coming like some chimp looking for a bannana, retards.

sorry thats my rant for the day.

Tell me about it, it always happens to me and its usually a group of chavs in a saxo thinking they have the fastest car out there. Don't usually bite but when they are totally up ur arse for a while, it does piss me off, so am pleased when a set of traffic lights come up its fun!!!!!! ;)

Although I am not condoning this sort of behaviour :innocent:

:innocent:

I usually tend to rev a lil bit n make it sound awesome then as they scream off on green I turn left...or right depending lol.

I cant be arsed with racing chavs either, Im not used to launching my single yet and I always burn my rims into the floor before it shifts so I tnd to stick to the big boys on nice big A roads. Last succesful kill was an M3 after leaving the Bos Wash.

After reading some of your posts on here i seem to be at odds with most of you. I love racing my supra against anything thats available, never on quiet built up roads but give me a nice strech of dual carraige way and im well up for it. Ive always been the same since i could first drive at 17, im 30 now and still the same only a lot more cautious about where and when. The way i look at it why have an amazing car thats very fast and costs a fortune to run if you never get to use it. Saying that if i had an austin martin i might just sit there and laugth at any challangers, but a supra is for driving hard.

i tend not to waste the petrol on chavs/salesmen and other sub-species in hatchbacks.

its generally dickheads that go for it anyway. people with nicer cars tend to have a mutual respect for one another, and have nothing to prove so dont feel the need to throttle it everywhere. why rush when you can cruise and enjoy everyone checking you out.. pimp rollin @ 25mph is the way forward:attenwhore:

Indeed. Everyone should have to re-take their test every 10 years IMO.

Im taking my 4th driving test in a few weeks and have had to take 3 of those bloody theory tests already all in the last 12 years. I think every 10 years retest is not a bad idea but do you think someone should have thier licence taken away if they arent up to driving test standards? There would hardly be anyone left on the road.

i tend not to waste the petrol on chavs/salesmen and other sub-species in hatchbacks.

its generally $#@!s that go for it anyway. people with nicer cars tend to have a mutual respect for one another, and have nothing to prove so dont feel the need to throttle it everywhere. why rush when you can cruise and enjoy everyone checking you out.. pimp rollin @ 25mph is the way forward:attenwhore:

Depends on what mood im in. Having a go against other like minded supras or the equivilant is awsome fun.

I had one laast night. Coming up to a set of red lights on a 30mph dual carriageway, there was a silver Merc on the inside, I moved into the outside lane just as the lights changed and bimbled past him at 30.

The road goes back to single lane after the lights, so I had this pillock right up my arse, me still doing 30 half expecting him to overtake.

Next set of lights and the road splits into 4 lanes, 1 left, 2 ahead, 1 right. The lights change to red just as I'm getting up to them, so I slow to a stop with this guy too close to me to pull ito the outside lane and me & Lucy laughing our heads off.

Lights change to green and I power away up to 30mph and let off the gas to see this Merc charge up behind and slam on, missing me by inches, obviously excpecting me to still be accelerating. He turned off shortly after that, but it was so funny.

I've had the yellow megan coupe man behind me as well. Chomper was veering over onto the grass next to the armco looking up the outside and barely a couple of feet away on a dutch motorway. Its not like I could go anywhere there was a hummer in front of me. He attempted a ridiculous undertake that got him nowhere then it was back with two wheels on the grass again. As soon as the hummer moved out the way I counted to ten, chumper is flashing and signalling like a man possessed. I floored it and counted another ten. Looked in my rear view mirror, chumper no where to be seen, not even a small dot in my mirror rofl. I slowed right down but he hung right back after that.