JAPNORTHEAST - Next Meeting TBC

Tom S

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

def five leaving from jarrow three possibly four from japnortheast not sure of numbers leaving from silverlink gdc and darren if everyone turns up i estimate ten to twenty if everyone can reply by weekend we can get def numbers.

lee

chris

bossco

robocar

shiney bits

gdc

darren

Guest Suprafly

Tom while you've got your organising head on, will you get something cracking with the hartside meet on the 26th, reckon this could be a good day.

Here's the original Link

All we know so far is the 300zx owners club is having a big meet up there, and we have apparently been invited? So hows about setting up a Supra invasion?

You know it makes sense.

it feels personal not sure which direction you are taking this all i am doing is trying to get some local supras together and from what i can see that hasn't happened much in the past after spending my own time taking the trouble contacting people for a supra meet and getting positive feedback i now feel very disgouraged by your comments, very confused about the jne comment after joining jne after the club went through a funny time shall we say and not being involved in that,i am wondering you mentioned that because of something that happened in the past. i can honestly say that i am wondering if it is all worth the effort trying to get together with other supras if i am apearing to be taking over not sure how we are to meet up if we dont communicate with each other.

Liam,

currently JNE & Japtuner have regular meets. GDC wanted Supra meeting started something we keep trying to do only for a local club to become the owner of the meet which defeats the object.

Advertise on as many sites as you wish but please keep the meet to Supra's only. Iwill not be attending as in many peoples eyes I am not worthy as my Aristo is the mother of the Supra so to speak.

Take my words how you want but GDC and co want a mkivsupra.net meeting for Supra's, all local supra's a chance to show off their cars;)

if there is more supra owners on Jap NE bring them to this site aswell

i will defnitly be coming will turn up at the silverlink for 12:20

PLAN:

12:20 silverlink

12:35 leave silverlink and head to tyne tunnel via A19

12:45 meet other supra`s south of tyne tunnel

13:00 move to meet location

if you like the look of this type of plan and are north of the tyne add name to the list and we can all meet up or if you want to meet at one of the point add the time and we will see you there

*EDIT* hope this is a supra`s only meet

Sounds like a decent plan to me :) I met a guy last month who had just bought a TT. I told him about the site but he's not joined as far as I know. Anyway I had his number and got in touch and he said he would come along aswell (I told him it was a supra only meet). Me and this guy called steve will be at silverlink for 12:15 so I'll see you's there, Should be fun :)