Tom S

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

Convoy to the East of England showground, will leave Envy Performance at 0600 hours Friday morning.

Any takers?

I'll be joining Gaz / Kevin and all at Washington Services around 6.30 am and driving to JAE

If any one else wants to meet us en-route or at these poits please let me know.

Tom

East of England Showground, Peterborough, PE2 6XE

http://www.eastofengland.org.uk/general.htm

http://www.eastofengland.org.uk/images/map.gif

I've never been to a meet yet, sadly. Thinks its to do with being embarrassed about possibly having an inferior car. I am contemplating selling but would love to go to a meet in Newcastle somewhere?

I think there is a pub/restaurant called the 'wheatsheaf' just outside the airport with a substantial car park.

I dont know if that would be viable?

Maybe close enough to get the Envy Supe there?

I've never been to a meet yet, sadly. Thinks its to do with being embarrassed about possibly having an inferior car. I am contemplating selling but would love to go to a meet in Newcastle somewhere?

I think there is a pub/restaurant called the 'wheatsheaf' just outside the airport with a substantial car park.

I dont know if that would be viable?

Maybe close enough to get the Envy Supe there?

thats bollox mate dont sell it, do it up, it takes time you know

thats bollox mate dont sell it, do it up, it takes time you know

Dont get me wrong its in top notch condition, but its an n/a, and you know how they are thought of on this forum. I've done it up as much as i can other than throw silly money at it, which i dont have.

But after reading the JAE threads would love to go to a meet. More for my son who loves anything fast especially Supras.