The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few supra bits, anybody interested?

themodifiedkid

Hi mate, I don't rreally want to split it from the unit but I do have another stock one that is in good condition, just doesn't have the overdrive button because I have reused this, but Id say £12 delivered ;)

Can you post a pic of it?

And i live 20 minutes up the road i can collect:d

Got o few bits that might be of interest, or maybe not!!!!!:D

Open to offers as just want to get rid.

Auto gear shift mechanism (complete unit, with mint knob) £45 del

Front Crash Bar

Stock facelift bumper without the front lip

Front number plate holder bumper not sold

Pre - facelift main dash panel painted in toyota super whiteII 040 but with clock hole enlarged to fit facelift clock, or aftermarket gauge (64mm hole). (I bought this thinking it would fit my facelift so put the bigger clock hole in and sprayed it up only to find there are alot of other differences hence it not fitting)

Dash heater controller/dials (the unit that turns aircon on/off, blowers etc etc. SOLD

Pre facelift slip cont switch

N/A airbox

TT airbox

Stock TT cat back exhaust

Stock N/A cat back exhaust

Think thats it, like I said open to offers. :)

how much for the front number plate holder?

Yup i will take that mate,

Not sure how to take the old one out to get to the overdrive? Easy or hard wanna help?

Yes i am taking the pee but there is a real chance im going to cock it up

Hey mate all you do is undo the 2 grub screws at the base and then you will need to cut the 2 wires connected to the overdrive button remembering what wire goes where then just resolder them back when the new knob is on.

Ill pm about the pick up buddy:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.